Oh my...

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
Woman sets fire to ex-husband's penis

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict."
The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.
"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070822/od_nm/russia_crime_penis_dc;_ylt=AjBAPJ7akMDhVtFBA47i9q_tiBIF
Proof that the world has already gone mad:woot: :dry:

I like how they said 'climaxed' tehehehe! Holy burning peniles Batman!

Heh. Russia's having a serious decline in population and here's the woman burning penises. :o

Was this woman Lindsy Lohan AKA Firecrotch?

Owned.
It was monstrously painful
Uhm..what else do you expect when you're d!ck is on fire?! *I'm getting a Dejavu,i've seen this before..In a movie with a superhero family..*

Is it wrong that my first reaction was to laugh at the article's title? It's so simple, yet so darkly humorous.

Maybe my penis will look like Two-face afterwards. That would be so AWESOME!

If it begins to ACT like Two-Face, seek immediate medical attention. Or a pair of shears.

Is it wrong that my first reaction was to laugh at the article's title? It's so simple, yet so darkly humorous.
Well what the hell was this guy doing while she threw something flammable on his crotch and then lit it. Was he just sitting there the entire time? And secondly, was he naked as to expose his penis already:huh: I would think you could put a clothes fire out rather quickly.

If it begins to ACT like Two-Face, seek immediate medical attention. Or a pair of shears.
It'll begin to have internal dialogues of how much I hate and don't hate Batman.

Hmm...sounds like he hadn't been getting any for some time...maybe he was spanking the monkey, fell asleep with it out, and she lit it on fi-yah?!

Yeah, I theorized all of that just to say "fi-yah."

Jim likes. . .

doorsLightMyFire.jpg

Well what the hell was this guy doing while she threw something flammable on his crotch and then lit it. Was he just sitting there the entire time? And secondly, was he naked as to expose his penis already:huh: I would think you could put a clothes fire out rather quickly.

Vodka.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/0822gr-stabbing0822-ON.html

Police: Woman stabbed husband during sex

Dianna M. Náñez
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 22, 2007 03:14 PM

A Gilbert woman is facing attempted homicide charges after police said she told them she stabbed her estranged husband in the chest with a kitchen knife while they were having sexual intercourse on Tuesday.

Falon Gonzales, 23, was arrested for allegedly assaulting her husband, Juan Carlos Gonzales, 26, at their residence near the 300 block of West Stanford Avenue.

According to Maricopa County court records, Falon Gonzales's husband filed for divorce about a month ago. The couple met Tuesday at about 4:30 p.m. to have their Gilbert residence, in the 300 block of West Stanford Avenue, appraised.

After the appraiser left, according to court records, Juan Carlos Gonzales showed his wife dissolution of marriage papers. Court records state that when Falon Gonzales began to cry, her husband comforted her and the two proceeded to have sexual intercourse.

According to court records, during sexual intercourse, Falon Gonzales allegedly took a knife out of her duffle bag and stabbed her husband in the chest.

Court records state she removed the knife from her husband's chest and said, "I'm sorry Juan." The couple allegedly struggled for the knife, according to court records, and Juan Carlos Gonzales fled to a neighbor's house, where the neighbor called 911.

Court records state Juan Carlos Gonzales was taken to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn hospital where he was treated for a collapsed lung and listed in stable condition. Gilbert police said they found Falon Gonzales about two miles from the couple's house. She was taken to Mercy Gilbert Medical Center for a hand injury.

Falon Gonzales was later booked into a Maricopa County jail and is scheduled to appear before a judge on Aug. 29.

Let's just rename this thread "Crazy Women" and get it overwith. :p

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"