Okay, THIS is freaking awesome!

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDy1nCMuIs&mode=related&search=

X-Men: The Last Stand trailer done from the X-Men animated series.

Everything is from the animated series, and syncs up like the real trailer.

Not only that, but hearing the actors voices, and seeing the animated series characters, just further establishes just how perfect the casting was for these movies.

AHAHAHA... sweeeeet. Never liked the ultra-tanned Bobby Drake they had in the animated series :p

As long as Patrick Stewart is alive, there will never be another Professor Xavier, that's for DAMN sure.

Halcohol said:
As long as Patrick Stewart is alive, there will never be another Professor Xavier, that's for DAMN sure.

58389567234581346592813438211894% agreed.

Patrick Stewart is Stan Lee's test tube concoction, created for the sole purpose of starring as Charles Xavier in the X-Men films.

I can't watch Star Trek: The Next Generation anymore. Seeing Patrick Stewart walking around freaks me out.

He is not Patrick Stewart. He is Charles Xavier.

Seen it before. It's pretty cool, but some of the characters are out of sync.

Have you guys only just seen that?

I'm pretty sure it was made before the movie even came out. Still very cool. :)

It's a shame t hat there are scenes with characters talking when no-one IS actually talking, but it's still quite clever. They've managed to recreate it quite well. Even down to the cars crashing when Mags rescues Mystique! But, would have preferred to see a little more of Rogue (I loved the 90s Rogue!) We could have had her in the animated final battle! And we want the firebird!

Sorry but I am getting really tired of these threads. We have a Last Stand South Park version, a Last Stand Family Guy version, a Last Stand animated series version...we need one thread for all of these.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDy1nCMuIs&mode=related&search=

X-Men: The Last Stand trailer done from the X-Men animated series.

Everything is from the animated series, and syncs up like the real trailer.

Not only that, but hearing the actors voices, and seeing the animated series characters, just further establishes just how perfect the casting was for these movies.
I saw this a few months ago and forgot all about it lol. Thanks for posting :up:
Still gives me goosebumps lol.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
58389567234581346592813438211894% agreed.

Patrick Stewart is Stan Lee's test tube concoction, created for the sole purpose of starring as Charles Xavier in the X-Men films.

I can't watch Star Trek: The Next Generation anymore. Seeing Patrick Stewart walking around freaks me out.

Disagree. He IS Captain Jean-Luc Picard to me. Xavier just came after. He was Picard first. :o :oldrazz:

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

LOL it's true. Amazing that 'Charles' never changes; either in Star Trek or X-Men.

Btw, there should be a Simpsons version for this. :meow: :dew:

Seen said:
Disagree. He IS Captain Jean-Luc Picard to me. Xavier just came after. He was Picard first. :o :oldrazz:

Steve Young was a Tampa Bay Buccaneer before he ever suited up in a 49ers' uniform...

He went into the Hall of Fame as a Niner

:)

chaseter said:
Sorry but I am getting really tired of these threads. We have a Last Stand South Park version, a Last Stand Family Guy version, a Last Stand animated series version...we need one thread for all of these.

Wow you'll complain about anything huh? :whatever: :D

The Family Guy one is my favorite. This one was quite interesting (with how the visuals compared to the film), but I didn't like it when the mouths were moving and there were no vocals :D

That Family Guy one is incredible, ain't it? I'm gonna go watch it again :)

this is pretty kool, but i also like the family guy version better haha

OMG. This is so old! :p :D

I'm sorry, but I'm surprised that this many people hadn't seen it. I remember watching it on the very first week it was on youtube and there's even an original comment thread about it somewhere...

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"