Osama Bin Laden Satire Film From Borat Director (Nicholas Cage)

:wow: Oh. My. God. This could well be cinematic perfection.

I can't wait to see this amazing documentary.

this looks great.
once again, when given the opportunity, nic cage proves why he's one of the greatest working actors today.

when nic cage goes full nic cage.

That milkshake line had me rolling so hard.

This sounded awful until I actually saw that trailer. With Nic Cage playing Nic Cage, Russell Brand as God and having Wendy McLendon-Covey in it immediately brought it up.

Based on a true story.

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!

I like how Nic Cage's name is used as a verb to describe Nic Cage.

I have to read the GQ story about all this.

No, he's just doing his best Nic Cage impresson (unhinged crazy face).

This is Nic Cage's ultimate form. Be prepared.

It's a shame it's straight to video, because I wanna see this **** in a theater.

My review/ramblings

I think I missed this news story when it happened, but for the movie they obviously took liberties of their own with this. As a big Nic Cage fan I was excited to see it and I got what I wanted, Full Cage. This is probably one of his best roles he's had in a while and you can tell he was having so much fun with it. As for the movie I'd say it had a nice introduction, but it takes forever for him to actually get to Pakistan and find Bin Laden. It's about 40 minutes where he's in the states trying to find a way to get there. But once he gets there that's where the movie really picks up. Russell Brand doesn't get a whole lot of screen time as God, but that was probably for the better. He's great in small doses and the movie thankfully knows that. Overall, I had fun with it.
8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"