World Paris Hilton as Supergirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cmad:

I assume it is an April Fool's Date

Well I feel for Supergirl what I feel for Paris Hilton.

This explains the implants she got recently. :o

Supergirl is awesome, and deserves a better actress than Paris Hilton. It is a sad testament to humanity if Hilton is allowed to portray the role.

Then they said the film wouldn't be any funnier than the Christopher Reeve films. Well, that fills me with a lot of confidence. Those films were horribly campy and lame. It wasn't Reeve's fault. He did what he could with what he had to work with, but that whole campy stuff is lame.

Let's see someone like Cameron or the Wachowski's do a take on Supergirl. They'd do her with the respect she deserves. Hell, I'd do her with the respect she deserves.:cwink:

Supergirl is awesome, and deserves a better actress than Paris Hilton. It is a sad testament to humanity if Hilton is allowed to portray the role.

Then they said the film wouldn't be any funnier than the Christopher Reeve films. Well, that fills me with a lot of confidence. Those films were horribly campy and lame. It wasn't Reeve's fault. He did what he could with what he had to work with, but that whole campy stuff is lame.

Let's see someone like Cameron or the Wachowski's do a take on Supergirl. They'd do her with the respect she deserves. Hell, I'd do her with the respect she deserves.:cwink:

Dude....this is an April Fool's joke.

a better actress than Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton is NOT an actress. She's nothing but a talentless waste of life that serves no purpose on this planet what-so-ever. The only thing she's good for is winning a Darwin Award and that couldn't happen fast enough.

Thank god, that was just an April fool's joke, because that movie probably would have made Catwoman look like Citizen Kane.

I just threw up at my workstation.

What's her superpower, Elastic Vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"