Parker

Seeing Statham with plenty of hair is weird.

This looks horrible. Not only that, the title is plastered all over the screen in the black bars during the trailer.

That looks more like Megan Fox than JLo.

Eh. I expected better than The Mechanic 2. At least I get to see Wendell Pierce, Daniel Bernhardt, Michael Chiklis and Jason Statham in a heist crew.

does this man have it in his contract that he must wear a suit in every film lol

Better than being shirtless in each film.

That reminds me of those X:Men First Class posters.

The moment I saw Jennifer Lopez my heart sank a bit but then I remembered Out of Sight .

I was hoping Statham would finally be playing a villain though.

Saw the trailer. Could've looked worse, tbh.

The moment I saw Jennifer Lopez my heart sank a bit but then I remembered Out of Sight .

I was hoping Statham would finally be playing a villain though.

thought she was good in money train and selina too

Let me guess the plot:

Statham is wronged in some way and he has to fight the bad guys with guns and fists. At some point, he meets a woman or a girl that gives him a little insight into himself that he then bonds with.

If you took all the words off of all of his movie posters...I bet most of them would be interchangeable.

I'm totally seeing this as i'm a huge Statham fan. He's one of the few in the business still churning out CLASSIC old school action films.

Let me guess the plot:

Statham is wronged in some way and he has to fight the bad guys with guns and fists. At some point, he meets a woman or a girl that gives him a little insight into himself that he then bonds with.

If you took all the words off of all of his movie posters...I bet most of them would be interchangeable.

I kind of like that about him. He's like a live action comic book character. Every 6 or so months, there's a new GN released. But I really don't think they should've applied that to Parker. Just a waste of the source material.

This is the third film based on the same Donald Westlake novel, following Point Blank w/Lee Marvin and later Mel Gibson's Payback.

This one seems to be only very loosely based on the book though. It looks ok, but I don't think there's any way I'll like it better than Payback, both versions of which I think are pretty awesome.

But hey at least they got his name right this time.

I loved the theatrical version of Payback. Still need to see the original one.

Payback is awesome. Absolutely in tune with the Parker books. Hopefully this cashes up so we get a sequel closer to a proper Parker story. Hopefully written and directed by Shane Black.

I'd laugh if The Bank Job is more of a Parker movie with Statham than this.

Jason Statham's texan accent was terrible. Then again, he's all-around terrible with accents. Even his own accent sounds like ****. :o

I liked Payback better this one. Actually, I like a lot of movies better than this one but I was at least entertained for 2 hours so I'm calling it a win.

I thought this was about Peter Parker, then I saw the poster with Statham and was depressed. Another generic action movie with doors being kicked down.

I just can't go see Statham as a lead role anymore his movies are really bland. I actually like him in a secondary role than a lead role imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"