Patricia Heaton (Raymond) vs. Leah Remini (King of Queens)

Road Warrior

Sidekick
Reaction score
globes2.jpg
vs.
flowers_big.jpg

it really depends on which Raymond/King Of Queen episode you're watching

there is absolutely NO contest imo.....none...whatsoever....

ps remini.

i am leaning towards Remini, but Heaton has had some really hot moments

i need more pictures to sway me...

Yeah...I guess I can agree that Remini is the hottest. Although I think Patty is a close second.

Leah Remini because:

1) I've had a crush on her since she guest-starred on Saved by the Bell.
2) She's natural. Patricia Heaton is...brace yourself...all fake! She has fake boobs, botox (sp?), etc. Not that I have anything against that but I prefer natural.

have to say heaton, cant stand leah never could, plus the whole sciencetology crap

the_ultimate_evil said:
have to say heaton, cant stand leah never could, plus the whole sciencetology crap

Well, she may be a typical New Yorker but that doesn't change the fact that she's hotter. PLUS, like I said before...Heaton is full of plastic surgery. Leah Remini is atleast natural.

Leah Remini all the way. She got pretty big when she was pregnant, but she looks FANTASTIC now.

I dig 'em both. I mean, by the last season of Raymond, Heaton was like 47. Any woman that age that can look as hot as she did in the episode with the negligee deserves my love. But that takes nothing from Leah.

I really don't see why this question needs to be asked. The right answer if obvious.

CBS. the only place on earth where fat guys get hott girls.

p.s. leah

Dragon said:
by the last season of Raymond, Heaton was like 47. Any woman that age that can look as hot as she did in the episode with the negligee deserves my love.

Don't be fooled by the plastic surgery!

marge2.jpg

bump them both, this is tv's numero uno wife. The other wives could only wish to have had a life like hers.

samurai black said:
marge2.jpg

bump them both, this is tv's numero uno wife. The other wives could only wish to have had a life like hers.

Marge is by far, not the hottest TV cartoon mom. Here is the hottest cartoon mom EVER....

Peggy.jpg

Peggy Hill!

Bet you people expected me to put down Lois Griffin huh :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"