The Dark Knight Paul Bettany on BBC show

Ross will definetley ask him about it.
Thanks for the news two face.:up: :)

You U.K. bat-fans will have to tell us what he says. :up:

Damn, I cant believe someone beat me to Bettany news...I must be slacking.

Good find Two-Face, good find. I will finally have a reason to watch BBC on my satalite.

StorminNorman said:
Damn, I cant believe someone beat me to Bettany news...I must be slacking.

Good find Two-Face, good find. I will finally have a reason to watch BBC on my satalite.

Thanks.

Batattack said:
You U.K. bat-fans will have to tell us what he says. :up:
Indeed - do us Canucks and Yanks a good turn, scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours.

Wait a minute - Bale's Welsh, Caine's British, Bettany's British...who do we have on our side of the pond that we can report on? :( Damn!

AnimeJune said:
Indeed - do us Canucks and Yanks a good turn, scratch our backs and we'll scratch yours.

Wait a minute - Bale's Welsh, Caine's British, Bettany's British...who do we have on our side of the pond that we can report on? :( Damn!

Morgan Freeman?

Bettany's been on both the Tonight show with Jay Leno and the Late Show with Craig Ferguson,promoting The DaVinci Code, and has said nothing about the Joker. Then again neither Jay nor Craig asked him about it. I would politely request that our British compadres let us know should this Ross guy say anything, and I'm sure they will.

I am sure that these shows will end up on PaulBettany.net (my new all-time favorite site...thats not the Hype of course:D), because everything Paul related is :up:

Jonathan Ross is comic book geek and is always up to date with comic rumours. I m certain he will ask about the batman sequel.

if he doesn't.......:( !

Jonathan Ross will have a BBC email address for his radio show, so I'm sure if someone can find it, they'd have an easy way of contacting him.

Even if Ross ask him, he will say that he want this role, but doesn't know about WB opinion.

Anyway, I hope Nolan will choose him.

Cinemaman said:
Even if Ross ask him, he will say that he want this role, but doesn't know about WB opinion.

Anyway, I hope Nolan will choose him.
I would not be disappointed if he did - he is one of many actors who could do the role justice.

Hey, Norman don't forget to watch the show tomrrow on BBC One.

Two Face said:
Hey, Norman don't forget to watch the show tomrrow on BBC One.

Oh I wont, you can be sure of that. My Paul-dar hasnt let me down yet.

StorminNorman said:
Oh I wont, you can be sure of that. My Paul-dar hasnt let me down yet.
Hee, Paul-dar? :up:
By the way, your avatar - take out that cigarette! Smoking KILLS! :ghost: Don't kill Bettany!

I have very firm opinions on who I most want to be cast (see signature), but I'm not so obsessive that if someone who wasn't my first choice but it nonetheless talented got the part, I would be disappointed or anything. I'd be fine if Bettany were Joker.

I just prefer Eccleston.

If I saw a "Bettany Dammit" shirt for sale, I would buy it.

Ronny Shade said:
If I saw a "Bettany Dammit" shirt for sale, I would buy it.

You can make them, but i think Norm already has that market cornered. But you could put it on other things. My group wanted to advertise by putting our name on condoms. Just think, who wouldn't love a condom with Bettany's face on the wrapper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"