Pauley Shore gets Knocked the F- Out

I don't know if it's real or not, it just looks like a set-up. The puncher's body movements looks fake and practiced, and the cop comes in right on cue. I'm not saying it IS fake, just saying we're not that lucky. :(

Stupid ****ing rednecks actually laughed. Animals.

Immortalfire said:
Pauly Shore is still alive?

I'm convinced that Pauly Shore's comedy is the key to immortality.

DOG LIPS said:
I don't know if it's real or not, it just looks like a set-up. The puncher's body movements looks fake and practiced, and the cop comes in right on cue. I'm not saying it IS fake, just saying we're not that lucky. :(

Maybe the cop were called by the owner saw them arguing.

My man was rocking that brokeback hat. "Reneck with the right!!! Down goes Pauley, Down goes Pauley!!!!!"

Catman said:
Maybe the cop were called by the owner saw them arguing.
I dunno, I guess it's like if someone came up to you on the street and said you won a million dollars. Sure you want it to be true, but you just can't believe it. :csad:

i can't see the myspace video.. is it the full version? because there's a whole verbal exchange beforehand in the one i saw on iFilm

It didn't look like the guy even connected with Pauley's face... Looks fake to me.

DOG LIPS said:
I dunno, I guess it's like if someone came up to you on the street and said you won a million dollars. Sure you want it to be true, but you just can't believe it. :csad:

Either way...its pretty funny :)

Catman said:
Either way...its pretty funny :)

I didn't think it was funny. The guy in the hat is a moron. I hate pricks that start fights.

huskerwebhead said:
It didn't look like the guy even connected with Pauley's face... Looks fake to me.
yeah, and if it was real the security guard would have tackled the guy before he threw the punch

unless the guard hated pauley shore too. and i guess that's not out of the question.

triplefive said:
unless the guard hated pauley shore too. and i guess that's not out of the question.

Nah...he just wanted to make his YouTube debut. :D

NO ONE F***S WITH THE WEASEL! * co*ks shotgun and heads to Texas*

Cant say *****? thats lame.

what is it with hecklers recently?
stand up comics gotta lighten up (can't believe i said that) and ignore them

at least Pauly Shore didn't insult an entire race
though, in the end, he still looks like a b****

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members