Pauley Shore gets Knocked the F- Out

The weazel got knocked the **** out!!

*waits for someone from Texas to post their "Don't Mess with Texas" BS*

hey! to be fair to Texas:
they did pump out Eva Longoria

Have to say that looked staged, if you watch Shore his head starts moving before the punch even gets there and in comedy clubs nobody is allowed on the stage when the comic is up there, the guard would have stopped that guy before he even got up on the stage....so I would say it is fake.

even though that was fake, it was still a funny play on the Kramer scene. It does send a message, stay funny or get knocked the **** out!!

Now if only Carrot Top, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie could get knocked out too. It would serve as a warning to Lindsay Lohan.

Demogoblin said:
Now if only Carrot Top, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie could get knocked out too. It would serve as a warning to Lindsay Lohan.

Carrot Top is getting into bodybuilding...and you just have to blow on Nicole to knock her out.

Because she's so skinnny.

enterthemadness said:
Carrot Top is getting into bodybuilding...and you just have to blow on Nicole to knock her out.

Because she's so skinnny.

Well then Carrot Top will just have to be shot.

turns out it was a hoax...

I KNEW IT!!! .. I watched that video like... wtf his fist didn't even get close to his face... why's he holding his eye, he didn't even get hit

bahahaha d-lister trying to get in the spotlight again

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"