Phase 2 packaging/boxset?

Kurne

Civilian
Reaction score
Just thought about this on my way home from GOTG.

Phase 1's packaging was what, a SHIELD briefcase containing the tesseract? Should we assume Phase 2's will be based off Age of Ultron? I really hope it's not something cheap/quick like an Ultron helmet :whatever:

I only wonder as GOTG is very much a standalone movie, and the packaging should accommodate all films. The Phase 1 packaging was specific in terms of addressing each film (documents/profiles on characters, etc.) and I don't think a SHIELD briefcase with files on Rocket and Groot would necessarily work again.

Any ideas?

An Ultron head is probably the most likely,...that's the most important story through this phase in that it involves three of the five films.

But also with replicas of the Aether (in the form it was given to the Collector) and The Orb/power gem to tie in the other films of the phase and continue to give people the infinity stones.

Phase 1's packaging was what, a SHIELD briefcase containing the tesseract? Should we assume Phase 2's will be based off Age of Ultron? I really hope it's not something cheap/quick like an Ultron helmet

Why would it be cheap? If its made well, then its fine.

I skipped out on getting the solo releases for Phase 2, so I am definitely going to get a Phase 2 collection. If there is a cool steelbook for AoU I will double dip lol

The only Marvel movie I own is the Avengers (as a gift). This is mostly because I don't have a BluRay player. When I finally get around to getting one, the plan is to buy the Phase One Boxset. Really, that's the plan for Phase Two as well. I think that's the easiest way to get everything without having to buy them individually.

I assume the One Shots are on the box sets as well, right?

Well the one shots are included in the bonus features of the films' original home media release. So I guess yes, unless the discs don't include bonus features.

A long cylinder would be cool, like that container Thor put the Tesseract in to transport him and Loki back to Asgaard in The Avengers. I know that's from a Phase 1 movie, but it's still a good idea.

I skipped out on getting the solo releases for Phase 2, so I am definitely going to get a Phase 2 collection.
Yeah same here. The phase 1 set was worth every penny and I'm really hoping there will be a phase 2 set.

I do wonder whether Ant-Man will make it into the boxset... The Phase 1 set was marketed here as an Avengers boxset

I don't see why Ant-Man wouldn't appear unless they've changed their minds again and decide he's Phase 3.

Phase 1 - SHIELD briefcase with Tesseract
Phase 2 - Asgardian chest with Aether & stone from Scepter
Phase 3 - Kree crate with Orb and the rest stones

I doubt a tv show would be included. And, frankly, I'm not sure I would want it to be. I'd hate to buy it first and then have to buy it again for a box set that now costs more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"