Playing original xbox games on live *help!!!!*

kieron39

Sidekick
Reaction score
ok, i put in halo 2 and then it says i have to download an update, and everytime it does its, the screen goes black, and nothing happens, then the same with splinter cell 3. and same **** happens! any one know what im doing wrong, or is my 360 screwed. i got my live account and everything recovered, so i know my live is working, but i cant seem to play online games. HELP!

You could download the update on your computer, burn it to a cd, and update that way.

can you give me a link? and would the xbox recognise a data cd?

ok, i'll try that. but i also just put in splinter cell DA (360 version) and i go to xbox live multiplayer, and it says something on my xbox wont let me do that.. do you know why.
thanks for the help.

ok, i'll try that. but i also just put in splinter cell DA (360 version) and i go to xbox live multiplayer, and it says something on my xbox wont let me do that.. do you know why.
thanks for the help.

Do you have a Gold membership or a Silver membership? You can't play online with a Silver.

well i got a 2month and put it on my xbox, then i plugged in my 360 and recovered my account..shouldnt i still be able to play online?

well i got a 2month and put it on my xbox, then i plugged in my 360 and recovered my account..shouldnt i still be able to play online?

I'm not sure, I never paid for the Gold membership so I don't know how online multi works.

ok i just checked. it says silver...
but im sure i've heard of people doing the 2 month, then recovering on the 360 and playing away...any one got answers..
(thanks for your help though geo)

If there was a glitch that got you free online after two months, I'm sure Microsoft fixed it.

no i only registered the 2 month free trial on my old xbox 2 weeks back..

Well to be honest, I just tried it, and after needing to update Halo 2 it doesn't work for me either. It says I need to download a map pack but them it doesn't download properly. It used to work fine. Oh well, Halo 3 is out in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"