XBox Live Problem

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
Alright. I just got a 360 of my own, and I purchased a Gold Membership for XBox Live. Anyway, I updated my console so I could play Halo 2 on it. The update worked, but something doesn't make sense.

When I try to log into XBox Live for Halo 2, a message pops up saying that I received a message from XBox Live, and it directs me to my Account Management. Because I can't log into XBox Live until I read this message. I looked in every section and I can't find ****.

What the hell are they talking about?

Come on somebody :csad:.

Good Evening Boom,

This problem can easily be fixed through the Parental Controls.

As a ex-Technical Support Agent for Xbox Live 360, here is how to fix your problem and what causes it.

First of all...

1) Back out of the game, in fact remove the disc.
2) On the main dashboard find the "System Tab" by pressing over with the
directional pad and the Accept (A) key.
3)Next, go to "Family Settings."
4) Once in family settings go to "Xbox Live Controls."
5) Once in the "Xbox Live Controls" screen, go to Original Xbox Games, Click A, and choose Allowed, press A to choose this option.
6) Choose Done and press A Again.
7) Click "Yes" to save the Changes.
8) Reset the Console and pop in Halo 2, and then start her up as usuall.

The cause of this is that, well,,, Xbox Live always F**** up with Halo 2 right after you update the Xbox 360. Most of my Calls not related to "Connection" issues, was this perticular problem. I am here to help you, OR ANYBODY who has Xbox Live issues. Being an Ex-Employee of Microsoft, I know the SH** that can happen on the 360 and most resolutions.

I am glad I could be of some help "Boom."

I love you so much.

Hopefully this thread will continue with other X-Box Live problems. I'm playing GRAW on Live and keep getting kicked out of deathmatches right in the middle, is this a problem with my internet or X-Box Live? I wouldn't be surprised if it was the internet because my cable company sucks.

BTW, just started playing on X-Box Live after having a 360 since Feb. and I fear I've opened Pandora's Box, playing online is great when it actually works.

Good Day Amazing Fantasy 15,

I need to get some info from you first.

1) Who is the game manufacturer for that title, I am not sure what you mean by GRAW? Sorry.

2) Once I know that it would also be ever so helpful to know your Internet Setup for live. By this I mean, do you go directly from your Modem(Cable Internet Box) to the Xbox, or from the Modem to a Router( This is a second box, usually blue somewhere or gray, sometimes white. It is used to split an internet signal to more than one device.) OR IS IT WIRELESS (A whole different ballgame.)

3) Once I know your setup I can give you a rough estimate of what is causing the problems with live, odds are it is probably the game itself.

4) If it is an EA Game, odds are it is their sucky server. Good luck ever getting on that one!

5) After you take a look at the Setup, a good Unplugging and then Replugging of your modem from the wall will help reset the device, and also possibly fix Live issues. If you use a Router also unplug and replug it too please.

6) If you try resetting the device and still have a problem, THEN MAKE SURE you tell me the Brand of the devices and the Model #'s, usually on the bottom, top, or back of a Networking Device and I will check the Xbox Live Compatibility List.

7) If it is not a Compatible Cable Provider it may not work right 100% of the time.

8) If the Devices and ISP are both on the Incompatible list, then you are out of luck if it happens on all games. If it just happens in this game then it is probably just this one game and its' servers.

Best of Luck Amazing Fantasy 15! :D

BOOM!

Gamertag, now. :meow: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"