• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help me identify this movie!

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
There was this movie I saw the tail-end of at a friend's house on TV when I was a kid, but I have no clue what the name was, so I've been curious about it for years. I remember that there was some evil sorcerer guy who was trying to prick this woman's fingers to steal her powers or something like that, but it always made his own fingers bleed, and there were a bunch of warriors with powers everywhere. There were these two warriors that shot these energy beams from their hands, but then the two beams ended up colliding and turning into these two fake looking CG "energy warriors," and then when one of them got defeated, the other guy's beam ended up hitting the other warrior. Then the main characters were trying to escape to get to some guy's big truck, but on the way they get attacked by some skeleton guy wearing a black robe who's flinging lightning everywhere. I don't really remember what happened after that, but they got to the guy's truck and escaped.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? :huh:

Big trouble in little china?

EDIT:... damn you JAG!!!!!

I'm probably wrong, but it has some elements of "Big Trouble in Little China." Was the truck a Semi??

Edit: Damn you Jag and Sava!! :mad: :mad:

I'm probably wrong, but it has some elements of "Big Trouble in Little China." Was the truck a Semi??

Edit: Damn you Jag and Sava!! :mad: :mad:

Yes, it was! LOL, now I can finally go out and snag this sucker. Thanks everyone. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"