Pointless Battle of Opinion that must be settled: Max Zorin Versus Le Chiffre.

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CHILDREN OF ALL AGES...

In the blue corner in a sharp suit and with a dodgy, creepy voice the mighty, the Zealous, the eugenic Max Zorin!

In the red corner in a black suit and with a dodgy, creepy eye the lethal, the crazy, the grandmaster Le Chiffre!

Who is better? Who is seems the most villainous? Who Cares? I do!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

I know its silly but these differences of opinion must be settled. Either that or i`m just a tad bored. Either way its a call to arms! lol

Max Zorin was on the verge of being a great villain, he just wasn't written well enough. Walken was naturally excellent, but the character needed an extra dramatic push to be up there with the best bad guys of the series.

Le Chiffre.

That torture scene sealed the deal for me. I mean...you gotta be plenty evil to do something like that to a man's balls.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Le Chiffre.

That torture scene sealed the deal for me. I mean...you gotta be plenty evil to do something like that to a man's balls.

You'd know.

Yes, I am still bitter about that, I don't care how many times you apologize. ;)

Zorin wins just by virtue of the fact that he was played by Walken.

I forgot who Le Chiffre was anyway.

To be fair le chiffre did do better on the personal level. The whole balls torture thing.

Impersonally. Zorin was far better. He was planning to kill thousands and killed at least a hundred on screen. It is true Zorin was a millimeter away from being a great villain. He just needed the right scenes and dialogue to show us 3 dimensions to the character.

You really should have pitted him against Auric Goldfinger.

Both villains like to inflict harm on Bond's family jewels :oldrazz:

Doc Ock said:
You really should have pitted him against Auric Goldfinger.

Both villains like to inflict harm on Bond's family jewels :oldrazz:

I didn`t choose the combatants actually. I saw one guys avatar and it had le chiffre on it. I said i thought he should have used a better villain like say Zorin. We started argueing. And thats how it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"