• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Police nab the Butt Bandit

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/Feature_Stories/ODD_Crude_Dude.html

OMAHA, Neb. — Police have arrested a man suspected of leaving greasy, graphic imprints on the windows of stores, churches and schools in a small Nebraska town. A 35-year-old man was caught in the act by police early Wednesday morning, Cherry County Attorney Eric Scott said Friday. The man hasn't been charged yet, but authorities believe he is the vandal some townsfolk have dubbed the "Butt Bandit."

Beginning in spring of 2007, a mystery vandal visited businesses at night, pressing his naked behind — sometimes his groin, sometimes both — on windows. The marks were made with lotion or petroleum jelly, and while police had earlier worried copycat criminals were getting involved, Scott said they now believe it's "the act of a lone deviant."
This guy is obviously a Hypester...BUTT who is it? :shock

You are obviously guilty. It's a perfect plan, you report the crime. Who would suspect you?

I would.

1) why would anyone do that?
2) why would anyone bother reporting it?

lol, what kind of ****** go's and imprints his butt on windows? lol

He just wanted to leave his mark on the world.
And a few windows...

Lol! would NOT me surprised:oldrazz::hehe: bad morg:nono:...as always, lol

it is Morg!!! HE YE BE GUILTY!!!! LOL :LMAO::oldrazz:

i hate Morg! he is meanie! :twisted::meanie: lol :hehe:

The Dude's 35 years old and stuff.....it's the perfect fit!

not really, but I bet Morg is lying about his age! :cmad:

He's experienced with that :cyclops::ninja::scared:

I'm not 35, much much older

no.....probably about.......hmmm.....porbably bout 10, baby 11, lol

Hey now, give the noob a chance :o

He's been here since may and has 91 posts......

nevermind. Let him have it

actually, i just dont rly like shh that much, dont post here very often, i like ones like scrolls of lore forum...stuff like that

If you're going to hate on someone who has the power to ban you, at least use proper grammar.

dude i ment to do the he ye be meanie............:nono:bad:whatever:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"