The Avengers Post-Avengers Letdown

Hardest part is trying to find an iMax screen that still has it.wanna see it again in 3d

Um...

Amazing Spider-Man, Dark Knight Rises, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, Black Panther...

There's plenty to look forward to and get hyped about. Pick your poison!

I've pretty much shifted gears into TDKR hype right now. But then once that has come and gone, I'll be anxiously awaiting The Avengers on Blu-ray.

I switched into IM3 & Thor2 mode, hypewise. And there are one or two movies to look forward to this year, Skyfall and The Hobbit.

I'm latching onto XMFC2, Thor 2, Cap 2 and IM3. But yes, it's very difficult. I found my self looking at a reaction video and began crying...

There are TDKR, Spiderman or The Hobbit I'm looking forward. And it's good to have some more time outside the internet without the constant looking for news about TA especially here in the forum. lol. Sometimes I felt crazy about it.

I'm only interested in Marvel movies in all honesty.

^^ Same here. I've got no interest in seeing TDKR, maybe a little interest for ASM...

Come to think of it, the only movie i'm kinda excited for right now is...

* Drum rolls*

Brave

:woot:

Yes!! ASM and Brave for sure! I like you!

My only let down is that it's gone from my local theater and I have to wait for the DVD/Blu Ray to come out. :(

I'll probably go see TDKR and ASM (schedule permitting), and I'm looking forward to IM3, Thor 2, and Cap 3. But what I can't really wait to see is The Avengers 2, which is 3 years away.

This is the worst post on the forum.

Slap.gif

hypewise i am Thor 2. TDKR, I will probably watch that when it moves to hbo, or if a friend has it. I thought batman begins was good, TDK bored me to death, I still can't watch the whole thing, so I am expecting no better for TDKR.

Though nothing is going to beat my hype for the avengers, and for the sequel when it happens. But right now, here's to hoping skurge and amora appear in thor 2.

:oldrazz:

I blame Skyrim for my interest in brave...

...and her hair!

...And the accent!
MY interest in Brave is because of Renaissnace Faires. I worked at one for 13 years on the Wisconsin/Illinois Border and How to Train your Dragon was right up that same alley too.

I'm in Hobbit mode now. TA was great but nothing lasts forever. On to my next anticipated movie. Just read The Silmarillion to bone up.

I'm in Hobbit mode now. TA was great but nothing lasts forever. On to my next anticipated movie. Just read The Silmarillion to bone up.
We have half a year to worry about The Hobbit, what about all the summer movies?

Yeah Hobbit is another I want to see. Actually the only things I have seen of it are the first three Jackson reports. I haven't and don't really want to see anymore until the film's out

Um...

Amazing Spider-Man, Dark Knight Rises, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, Black Panther...

There's plenty to look forward to and get hyped about. Pick your poison!

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"