• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Prototype

Mos' Def! This game will be the tihs! His weapon-morphing ability alone was crazy, not to mention his agility! I can't wait to play this piece when it comes out!

Well, it's limited to the 360 at the moment, yes?

Note the question mark at the end...Oh well, so it's not. My apologies. Use this thread to discuss the game if you're getting it for the 360 I suppose. Or, disregard it.

meh...game started looking sick but now it looks like a comic book turned videogame with ok graphics and just a standard beat him up, i predict low 80's

I can't say I'm really excited for this. It looks like a another recap of what Dark Sector promised to be. And the whole open world comcept is not that cool to me. You get to walk on streets, smash cars and kill soldiers and possibly drive cars. Did I mention anything new? I didn't think so. You get to do all that in Hulk ultimate destruction and in GTA. Woop-de-do.

meh...game started looking sick but now it looks like a comic book turned videogame

Can you elaborate on that, please?

I think it looks cool. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is great and i hope this will be even greater.

If anything this game start off looking like just a varient of Crackdown and has only given us more to look forward to. The graphics for the city look amazing, his abilities look fun and unique, not to mention the plot actually interests me...Being in the middle of a war in NYC should prove to be interesting...

im surprised theres not more talk about this game...

it looks like the game of the year to me.
theres certainly nothig bad about it.

im surprised theres not more talk about this game...

it looks like the game of the year to me.
theres certainly nothig bad about it.

I'm totally stoked about this one, seems like the ultimate game for me; running around a huge digital New York with all kinds of crazy superpowers while fighting off the us army!!!! Yeah, sounds awesome

yea infamous and this looks pretty darn neat, i loved crackdown, and i'm sure this will be better.

The game looks awesome. Too bad it got delayed to '08 but it's only a couple of months

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"