Question to everyone here.....

Batman333

Civilian
Reaction score
What does "Side Kick" mean below my sscreen name???

And also how many posts does it take to add a picture or gif below your screen name???

300 posts to get an avvy.

You can change the side kick once you get 300 posts.

So 300 posts to add picture or gif? that's an avvy?

sorry i'm still a bit new here.

We used to have this whole cool grading system where as you're post count increased you'd get a new title (Citizen, Do-Gooder, Side-Kick, etc.), then when you finally got to 3000 posts, you got to choose your own title. It was awesome. :( What was your question again?

CConn said:
We used to have this whole cool grading system where as you're post count increased you'd get a new title (Citizen, Do-Gooder, Side-Kick, etc.), then when you finally got to 3000 posts, you got to choose your own title. It was awesome. :( What was your question again?
Yeah. Kids have it easy these days. Sigh.

CConn said:

I remember that. I thought it was 5k posts, though. :confused:

Anyways, it was grand.

question is how many posts does it take to get to add pic below ur screen name....

but I think someone answered 300 and u get ur screen name title changed and u can add a gif

300!

Now get me some tea.

300 it is!!!!!

ok mod, my question has been solved, u can close this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"