The Avengers rank the avengers films #2

I really wouldn't count Lee's Hulk as a part of this series. It'd make the MCU look bad. :oldrazz:

My ranking:
1. Avengers
2. Iron Man
3. Captain America
4. Iron Man 2
5. The Incredible Hulk
6. Thor

Please don't mention Hulk (2003) in the company of good films. That's insulting!

1) Avengers
2) Iron Man
3) Thor
4) Captain America
5) The Incredible Hulk
6) Iron Man 2

And let me point out that I loved them ALL. It's tough between Iron Man and Thor for #2 but RDJ MADE Iron Man and the MCU. To deny him that would be just plain wrong. He's worth 10X $50 Million IMHO.

To me the "insert more budget here" Captain America montage, and the great performance by Robert Downey Jr are the two reasons Cap loses to Iron Man. Granted, this is coming from someone who is a bigger Captain America fan than an Iron Man fan, and loves pulpy, 70s Lucas/ Spielberg-esque adventure movies.

I have to go with Cap.

Thor needed more action, and a bit more time being taught humility, there just didn't seem to be enough there that made that clear.

TIH needed the REAL Abomination not that peice of butcher meat looking thing they say is Abomination.

The Iron Man Films were great but still I AM a Thor fan and Cap 2nd with Hulk a close 3rd. lol

I hope this guy does realize that the 2003 Hulk is not a part of the MCU.

Yeah, I'm one of the few who prefers Hulk to TIH, but I'm not gonna vote for it because it's not MCU.

Anyway, the #2 MCU movie for me after Avengers is Iron Man, followed by Captain America.

1. The Avengers
2. Iron Man
3. The Incredible Hulk
4. Captain America
5. Thor
6. Iron Man 2

You do know that the 2003 Hulk is not canon with these films, right?

1. Cap
2. Iron man
3. Thor
4. IM2
5. TIH

1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Cap
4. Iron Man 2
5. TIH

I'll exclude TA since it already won #1 in the other poll:
1. Iron Man
2. Thor
3. Captain America
4. Iron Man 2
5. TIH

1) Iron Man
2) Avengers
3) Captain America
4) The Incredible Hulk
5) Iron Man 2
6) Thor

Great movies:
1. The Avengers
2. Iron Man
3. The Incredible Hulk

Good/Alright Movies:
1. Captain America: The First Avenger
2. Iron Man 2
3. Thor

1. Iron Man
2. Captain America
3. IM2
4. TIH
5. Thor

For me it's:

1. The Avengers
2. Iron Man
3. Captain America
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. Thor
6. Iron Man 2

1. Thor 8.7/10
2. Iron Man 2 8.5/10
3. Iron Man 8.5/10
4. Captain America 8/10
5. The Incredible Hulk 7.5/10

Today, I'd rank it this way:
1.) Avengers 9.2/10.0
2.) IM 8.8/10.0
3.) Thor 8.6/10.0
4.) TIH 8.0/10.0
5.) Cap 8.0/10.0
6.) IM2 7.2/10.0

^pretty much,but I'd give IM2 a 7.8,"just"a point below IM.I find THOR and TIH to be really underrated movies around here.

1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Captain America: The First Avenger
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. Iron Man 2

Even though it's not canon, since finally owning Ang Lee's HULK I've watched it quite a bit and I enjoy it a little more than The Incredible Hulk. The Incredible Hulk for me would've been better with a different Abomination. Plus, I personally don't enjoy Tim Roth as an actor. He's okay and it kind of and still takes me out of the enjoyment of the movie sometimes. Overall I enjoyed the story of Lee's Hulk better. But like it's been said it's not canon so it can't be counted among them.

Last edited:
Hi, New here. :woot:

I think IM is the best. RDJ is perfect for Tony Stark/ Iron Man (not saying the other Avengers weren't). He was born to play IM. Not to mention the film was crafted to near perfection. Captain America is a close second for me.

1)The Avengers
2)Iron Man
3)Thor
4)Iron Man 2
5)The Incredible Hulk
6)Captain America

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member