Recommendations?

thangaran

Sidekick
Reaction score
Can any one recommend their favorite limited series or independent comics from the last 4 years? There seem to be so many and I am just looking to get back into a few

Can any one recommend their favorite limited series or independent comics from the last 4 years? There seem to be so many and I am just looking to get back into a few

Once & Future is a great series to read. A friend recommended it to me and I loved it immediately. When King Arthur is been revived by a secret group, the protagonist Duncan discovers his Grandma is a retired monster hunter. It started in 2019 and I believe still has new issues being published.

Limited series: I’d go with Tom King’s Mister Miracle or Superman Up in the Sky. I don’t read a lot of independent comics aside from some local stuff in my area.

Markosia is publishing book 2 of my 9-volume space-epic, The DragonStar Chronicles in August...
DSC2_Poster-1600.jpg

...and Book III (which is about 50% complete) will look quite a bit like this...
poster7-1200p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"