RedMarvel and Godzilla2000

Drakon

I got a rock.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the both of ya!:heart:

Damn poll character limits. Here's the unedited "Option Three"

Drakon said:
The obligitory "other" option which seems to be either an aphrodisiac, or at least some kind of phermone for redmarvel. I mean, seriously. Why can't she just pick chocolate or vanilla? I hate neopolitan ice cream. When I was 4 I almost choked to death on a strawberry. That's why I don't like them anymore. Speaking of which, I'm kinda hungry. I should check for some of the leftover spegetti. But then again, I think my girlfriend is bringing home pizza, and I just can't let a good pie down. But I should probably make some tea to go with that. I can't stand water with bread stuffs, and I drink too much cola as it is. I should ween myself off of caffeine, but I know she likes it. I could just start getting more flavored water and Kool-Aid to kinda help myself get off the stuff permanently, but I never remember it when I go shopping because there's usually something shiny in the way. Last time I went, there was actually a friend of my girlfriend's there, and we had to sit there and talk for like twenty minutes. Well, about three minutes in, I looked in her cart and noticed a container of Summer's Eve. I had to leave before I laughed really hard and got myself into a lot of trouble. Oh yeah. Poop.

Hooray! Happy birthday G2K and red. Hot womens are my favorite birthday cake! :wish::heart::wish:

Oh yes, happy birthday RedMarvel and Godzilla2000

Happy Birthday :yay: (x 2)

Both posters have brought a lot of mirth and worth to my life, so as a heart-felt present, to both of them I want to recommend Pilates.
Since I started?, you could bounce a cotton ball 3 feet into the sky off of my abs. :up:
It's almost sick.

P.S. this doubling up on birthday threads is lame.
Birthdays aren't about "efficiency". They're about telling INDIVIDUALS that you're glad they were born.
........INDIVIDUALS. :down:o

Drakon said:
Happy Birthday to the both of ya!:heart:

Thanks Drakon. :woot: And in case you didn't know which option I picked...

Drakon said:
The obligitory "other" option which seems to be either an aphrodisiac, or at least some kind of phermone for redmarvel. I mean, seriously. Why can't she just pick chocolate or vanilla? I hate neopolitan ice cream.

;) I'm just an "other" type of gal. :hyper:

(Best birthday greeting I've seen yet BTW)

oh and congrats to Godzilla, if I HAVE to share this special day, you're a great one to share it with. ;)

This is random as heck... but happy birthdays...

redmarvel said:
oh and congrats to Godzilla, if I HAVE to share this special day, you're a great one to share it with. ;)
You both deserve better.
The "mods" have allowed a "Superman 2 vs. X-Men 3" thread, a "Hulk vs. X-Men 3" thread, and a "Shaquille O'Neil as "STEEL" vs. X-Men 3" thread.

I think the least they can do is allow you both some leibensraum. :o

Plus, I see you as a super-cool chick, but...to me, G2K is kind of...iconic...and so, should have, like, some kind of "different-but-equal" treatment.*shrug*

Happy Birthday RedMarvel.

Happy Birthday Godzilla2000.

You might have not have seperate threads but at least I can give you seperate posts.

So many mods in this thread... it's scary.

Happy birthday to the both of you.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
P.S. this doubling up on birthday threads is lame.
Birthdays aren't about "efficiency". They're about telling INDIVIDUALS that you're glad they were born.
........INDIVIDUALS. :down:o
Still mad about yours? I tried to stop them. :csad: :up:

Happy birthday to teh womenz.:up:

happy birthday to the both of you.
but Godzilla had the pink five avatar so I like her the best :up:

I have saved up way too much money for my vacation and I love both so much, I will send a money order for $50 to the first one who PM's me with a P.O. Box address.
I do not want a residential address, because then, if either one gets murdered or raped or something, it would look like I did it, but I'm not a) a "murderer", or b) a "rapist".....so get some neutral, public place for me to send it, and I will, 'cause both girls are great and you can get FIFTY of those cheap, frozen burritos with fifty bucks! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"