Iron Man World Replica Arc Reactor

U

Unerhij

Hi all I am trying to get some decent pictures of either arc reactor that Tony installs in his chest to make a replica that lights up etc..

If anyone has any info or pictures that they think would help please either post them up or IM me, I shall post my progress as I go.

Thanks in advance

Jon

den alls u need 2 do is cut a hole in ur chest..lol

v4vwcg.jpg

If they are good, I'll take 2. I want someone to make it with the glass box as well.

Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!

I could do with some side shots and any other pics if people have them??

The ones above MAY be too big, you can find these lights in all sizes though so no worries and because you can find them in ANY D.I.Y store or supermarket...You don't need to go through the trouble of calling Stark Industries...

I'm in the process of building one as well. Pics coming soon!

I am currently creating an Arc reactor aswell. The template is finished ready for traceing onto the wood.

for all of us that can't make one look that good....here's a cheaper alternative that I found.

:wow:, dude this is KICKASS, where did u get the components to make it, and how did you make it?, i wanna make 1 too :grin:

Hey, sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. I used the housing from an under cabinet light then installed LEDs and other various metal hardware to create the rest. The center has a washer backed with a frosted plastic. I'm working on a second version now that looks even more screen accurate than the first. Pics coming soon!

Check out http://instructables.com

Look under 'LEDs' or search for 'Ironman Arc Reactor'
I don't know the exact page, but that should help.
Quite a few people have built pretty screen accurate replicas of the Mark I version. I was quite impressed.:wow:

Here's my arc reactor
n504868927_750964_6159.jpg

My bf wearing it ^_^
n626646016_1177381_4657.jpg

wot do ya think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"