Ridin’ with Biden

The rich try to confuse the less educated poor. :( Maybe schools need to teach economics more.
The rich think everyone, even the poor, somehow have stocks and investment in companies.

I have a retirement fund and that's the extent of my "investment" in any company.

Exxon and the like are just going to keep making a profit and screwing over everyone else until the government actually does something. But since most of them own stock... good luck with that.

The rich think everyone, even the poor, somehow have stocks and investment in companies.

I have a retirement fund and that's the extent of my "investment" in any company.

Exxon and the like are just going to keep making a profit and screwing over everyone else until the government actually does something. But since most of them own stock... good luck with that.
I don't really know anyone who invests beyond a 401K. Who has the extra money?

I have a company 401k, a separate Roth IRA, and some random stocks in a brokerage account. There should definitely be some investing class taught in high school along with some basic personal finance.

I have a company 401k, a separate Roth IRA, and some random stocks in a brokerage account. There should definitely be some investing class taught in high school along with some basic personal finance.
Exactly. Kids these days might never see Social security. :(

Big oil has been getting too many breaks for too long. Making money on the backs of the poor.

Like the fact that he mentions Republicans in that speech. It emphasizes the fact that this isn’t party versus party, but democracy versus tyrrany/idiocy. Whether they believe it or not, whenever Republicans do a lot of these stupid things, they are not just hurting people on the other side, they are also hurting themselves and others close to them.

Either the movement wasn’t that strong, or someone didn’t send out the memo. And considering all of the RepubliQans previous actions, I am inclined to think it’s the latter.

There are often a lot of comments about if you can't handle a tough campaign how can you be president but I think being president actually is less hard than running for president. Running for president at least half the country is against you and even your own side can be pretty divided, being president at least half the country is for you and on some issues (at least pre-2009, still a few issues after) a lot of the opposition are still willing to give you a chance, hope, leeway. Also I think the media overall generally likes close elections but also for a while after an election for the winner to continue to succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"