Ridin’ with Biden

Saw a ABC poll over the weekend saying Trump leads in many aspects of the questions, including border security and the economy, so im confused about the economy part, the people responding claim the economy is terrible and think Trump will fix it, we are the fastest growing economy in the world by far, inflation is coming down, slowly but it is coming down, gas prices are pretty much the same now as under Trump, unemployment is the lowest in over 50 years, if you need a job its there, and Biden continues to forgive student loans, adding more money that could be considered available to help stimulate the economy, am i missing something, i understand going to a grocery store or even McDonalds is expensive, but thats more corporate greed than the economy being bad, is this a messaging thing?
As for the border, i live in Ohio, i do not give to craps about the border, i have family in Texas, the assure me there isn't this issue republicans scare midwesters with, in fact they showed me pictures of miles of wall with open gates, no guards and no one crossing, saying its being manufactured by republicans, its not the "invasion" they claim.

Saw a ABC poll over the weekend saying Trump leads in many aspects of the questions, including border security and the economy, so im confused about the economy part, the people responding claim the economy is terrible and think Trump will fix it, we are the fastest growing economy in the world by far, inflation is coming down, slowly but it is coming down, gas prices are pretty much the same now as under Trump, unemployment is the lowest in over 50 years, if you need a job its there, and Biden continues to forgive student loans, adding more money that could be considered available to help stimulate the economy, am i missing something, i understand going to a grocery store or even McDonalds is expensive, but thats more corporate greed than the economy being bad, is this a messaging thing?
As for the border, i live in Ohio, i do not give to craps about the border, i have family in Texas, the assure me there isn't this issue republicans scare midwesters with, in fact they showed me pictures of miles of wall with open gates, no guards and no one crossing, saying its being manufactured by republicans, its not the "invasion" they claim.
Yeah, things are always better under a Democrat President than a Republican one. I think people (especially Republican voters) have poor short-term memory.

These days the horrors in Gaza seem worse. 1500 Isrealis dead versus 34,000. The math doesn't quite have Isreal coming off worse.

Yesterday, efforts to get President Biden on the November election here in Ohio failed as it stalled in the Ohio house, Biden would have needed an exemption to be put on the ballot, a law that has been on the books for awhile but never enforced till this year when our Maga Republican secretary of state decided he would enforce it, saying its not his problem democrats will not nominate him till after Ohio certifies its ballot for November, Ohio republicans stalled it from getting out of the state senate, democrats and the Biden campaign will now be forced to take this to the courts to have him put on the ballot

Yesterday, efforts to get President Biden on the November election here in Ohio failed as it stalled in the Ohio house, Biden would have needed an exemption to be put on the ballot, a law that has been on the books for awhile but never enforced till this year when our Maga Republican secretary of state decided he would enforce it, saying its not his problem democrats will not nominate him till after Ohio certifies its ballot for November, Ohio republicans stalled it from getting out of the state senate, democrats and the Biden campaign will now be forced to take this to the courts to have him put on the ballot
I wonder which point in time future historians will pick as the end of American democracy.

2000?

Biden to Quadruple Tariffs on Chinese EVs​

Administration is preparing to announce higher levies on range of Chinese goods next week​

Unfortunately US and other carmakers only want to make new expensive vehicles and are adding subscription services for features.

There’s a gigantic hole in the market for affordable new cars and affordable housing and both need addressing at the state and federal level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"