Riverdale Riverdale Season 1 Chapter 11 "To Riverdale and Back Again"

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
C-bn8hqUwAEiV67.jpg

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20170406cw08/
RIVERDALE

"Chapter Eleven: To Riverdale and Back Again" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)

SUSPICIONS CONTINUE TO GROW - Betty (Lili Reinhart) is slammed overseeing Homecoming and Reunion weekend, but Alice (Madchen Amick) wants her to help with the Jason Blossom investigation. Alice turns to Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) for help, but when Betty discovers they are working with her mom, she is not happy. After seeing his father FP (guest star Skeet Ulrich) start to clean up his act, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) wonders if it's the right time to give him another chance. Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) and Polly (guest star Tiera Skovbye) have both decided to go to Homecoming in Jason's honor, until a revelation waylays their plans. Meanwhile, Fred (Luke Perry) and Mary (guest star Molly Ringwald) attend the Homecoming dance, leaving Fred to possibly reconsider the divorce. Ashleigh Murray and Marisol Nichols also star. Kevin Sullivan directed the episode written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (#111). Original airdate 4/27/2017.

i like the Archie-Veronica performance, plus i love the song so :mnm:

and them Coopers..... they're as bad as the Blossoms :funny:

Another great episode. We're in for a wild ride these last two episodes.

Cole Sprouse Has been killing it as Juggy. Hell the whole cast has been imo.

I really like Cheryl, I feel like there's a lot to her character that is just waiting to be explored. Something past all the #Nonsense, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"