Riverdale Riverdale Season 2 Chapter 7 "Tales From the Darkside"

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Guess I forgot to do one for the last episode that was on...

DHy4FwhUQAI4vJ_.jpg:large

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171109cw05/
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29

RIVERDALE

"Chapter Twenty: Tales from the Darkside" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, SV) (HDTV)

A TEST FROM THE BLACK HOOD - Riverdale remains on edge after a chilling letter from the Black Hood challenges the town's residents to remain sinless for 48 hours - or he'll strike again. Meanwhile, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) and Archie's (KJ Apa) friendship gets tested after Penny Peabody (guest star Brit Morgan) unexpectedly calls in a favor that Jughead owes her. Elsewhere, Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) team up to investigate someone who Betty thinks could be the Black Hood killer. Finally, things take an unexpected turn for Josie (Ashleigh Murray) when a secret admirer takes things one step too far. Madelaine Petsch and Casey Cott also star. Dawn Wilkinson directed the episode written by James DeWille (#207). Original airdate 11/29/2017.

So Cheryl is Josie's secret admirer. Or just screwing with Josie's head.
Riverdale does like its buff shirtless men.
Didn't seem much come of Black Hood's threat.
Veronica called it. I think. Or maybe just bait and switch?
I'm wondering what is the significance of the man who picked up Jughead.
He was major creepy and then just disappeared. Is he going to be a player further on?

I'm wondering what is the significance of the man who picked up Jughead.
He was major creepy and then just disappeared. Is he going to be a player further on?

He'll be Riverdale's next serial killer - the Candyman.:oldrazz:

He'll be Riverdale's next serial killer - the Candyman.:oldrazz:

He was simply an over drawn out dramatic scene to introduce us to the aspects of the Riverdale Reaper. Hopefully he shows up one more time to make a full circle of some sort, instead of being a throw away on off creepy guy. I kinda liked him...And the creepy young jay walking deer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"