Rob Lowe Starring in FOX's 'The Grinder'

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://deadline.com/2015/05/grinder...icked-up-rob-lowe-morris-chestnut-1201422559/
In The Grinder, Rob Lowe stars as beloved TV lawyer Dean Sanderson (aka “The Grinder”), with Fred Savage starring as his brother, Stewart. When his long-running hit series comes to an end, he finds himself at a crossroads in life and decides to move back to his small home town thinking he has the experience to take over his family’s law firm. Mary Elizabeth Ellis, William Devane and Hana Hayes co-star.

CEcM3VfWEAAF10l.jpg:large

Love Lowe.

Trailer
[YT]9mybEO-Hb0Y[/YT]

Am I the only one that sees the humor in the show's name being the same as an app for gay men to hook up and the tagline "There's no one he can't get off"?

I liked Rob Lowe in Community so we'll see how this show turns out.

Am I the only one that sees the humor in the show's name being the same as an app for gay men to hook up and the tagline "There's no one he can't get off"?

I see no possible way they don't make at least one joke about Grindr.

Pretty good. I'll be checking this out for weeks

Checked this out and enjoyed it, particularly Fred Savage's reactions to his ridiculous brother. Also, good to see the Waitress getting some work.

Loved Rob Lowe's little Parks & Rec nod at the end (Literally!).

hows this doing in the ratings. I've really been enjoying this and to a lesser extent Grandfathered too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"