• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Robert Rodriguez's Bat**** crazy cast for Hatchett!

jaymes_e06

Avenger
Reaction score
Lindsey Lohan to Join Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro and Steven Seagal in the Robert Rodriguez Film Machette!!!!!!:wow:
by: Niki Stephens

I think joblo himself said it best, "This is turning into another EXPENDABLES ..."
Today news of a full MACHETE cast came in today, and you would and wouldn't believe some of the names on the roster: Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohan, Cheech Marin, Don Johnson and Jeff Fahey.
Did you hear me? Don Johnson. Plus we get a NASH BRIDGES reunion with Cheech Marin. Now these are just supporting roles, but who cares?! The men get their Alba fix and LOST fans get their Jeff Fahey. Fahey was the boss in the original trailer that played before GRINDHOUSE. All of these names are exciting, the jury is still out on Lohan but we'll see.
Seagal was one that surprised me. But I suppose in the grand scheme of things, it all makes perfect sense. Not too long ago we ran an article on Jonah Hill in MACHETE ,but he isn't mentioned so I wonder what happened.
That aside, this is pretty sweet news.
source

Why does the threat title say "Hatchett"?

first of all theres already a thread for this.
secondly, you do realise that you said Hatchet in the title instead of machete?
unless he secretly remaking the movie of Gary Pualsons book.

unless he secretly remaking the movie of Gary Pualsons book.

That's what I was thinking, I briefly saw Lohan's name and was like WTF are they turning the main character into a chick? Then I thought, well at least she already has the emaciated look of someone who had to survive in a forest by themselves.

lol thought the thread was about robert rodriguez directing...

lol thought the thread was about robert rodriguez directing...

I remember reading that book in elementary school. Still makes me laugh that the pilot has a bad case of gas before crashing the plane.

The fact that he went on to have a heart attack and ended up dying isn't very funny. The gas part still makes me chuckle though. :o

yeah took like three pages to describe the smell of a fart..

that book described things too much. When it came time to write a summary for a chapter it usually consisted of nothing happening( in terms of plot) and just him describing crap.

So true. It wasn't a bad book but the writer had a bad habit of describing things that were inherently unimportant to the overall plot (which was pretty simple in retrospect).

Not bad for a kids (young adult, I guess) novel though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"