RollerCoaster Tycoon anyone?

BrollySupersj

The only verdict, is vengeance.
Reaction score
I use to play the first one a lot as a kid, but for a long time I've been absent. I just got RCT3 and it's expansion packs for Christmas. I am loving this game to death, I'm pretty good at installing rides, food joints, and other installations. But I SUCK at building coasters. I find myself trying to avoid building them. If only there was an opting to have em pre-built eh?:doh:

So anyway, any other RCT fans around here?

ME! :awesome:

My aunt gave it to my family for Christmas when I was younger. Loved it to death, whenever I was sick it was go-to game to pass the time. :D I suck at building rollercoasters, too. :(

Loved the first one, never played the others.

One thing I'm having trouble with is the entrance to a pre-built roller coaster with a raised entrance. How do I connect the flat walk paths of my park, to the raised part of the coaster?

One thing I'm having trouble with is the entrance to a pre-built roller coaster with a raised entrance. How do I connect the flat walk paths of my park, to the raised part of the coaster?

There should be a way to raise your sidewalks and build bridges.

I really liked these games and the addittion of being able to ride the rides as a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"