• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rosie's going after Oprah now..

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/23/rosie-to-oprah-c-mon-fight-b/

Rosie O'Donnell is picking a fight with Oprah over the talk queen's controversial interview with kidnapped teen Shawn Hornbeck. Lots of people are outraged, and many are screaming exploitation. But will O v. Ro turn into another Trump-scale nuclear conflict?

Sources tell TMZ that Oprah's M.O. is always the silent treatment, and that she's not going to get into a Trump-Rosie-style war with O'Donnell. For instance, sources say that Oprah can't stand Dr. Phil McGraw, who she thinks is utterly ungrateful to her. But rather than smack him down publicly, she's dissed privately by not showing up to significant events in his life.

O's given the same treatment over the years to others who have displeased her, like David Letterman and Tom Cruise, publicly denying that there was any feud. That may still not stop Rosie, who's easily triggered when she thinks kids are exploited.
Rosie has too much anger, and attention ****ism for one person :whatever:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/23/rosie-to-oprah-c-mon-fight-b/

Rosie has too much anger, and attention ****ism for one person :whatever:
I've looked into her eyes. She's pure evil.

No, wait...

newman.jpg

I really hope those two fatty foopas eat each other.

You can't mess with the Oprah.

I can't decide who is more of a c--- Rosie or Oprah

What exactly did Oprah exploit on Shawn Hornbeck?

also nobody wants to mess with oprahs vagina :o

I think Rosie may have a hormonal imbalance.

jag

When Oprah gave me the silent treatment it cut me like a sabre. :csad:
She still has my Thundercats. :cmad:

Of course Rosey has too much anger..she looks in a mirror every day.

not to mention shes one of the most hated people on television...all women who watch the view hate her... just ask my grandmother.

for the first time ever that just sounded like a disease to me.

"Sir, I'm sorry to have to tell you. You have micronauts.:csad:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"