The Dark Knight Rossi's Delicatessen (Deli)

thunderclap8

Civilian
Reaction score
Haven't seen this mentioned here yet, feel free to yell at me if I'm wrong!

DarkxXxPixie over at unforums found this site, though I'm a little unclear on how: http://www.rossisdelicatessen.com/

Rossi was also mentioned in the original Gotham Cab answering machine message:

Don't worry about all this stuff in the papers. Now I'm told Garcetti is handling it. Rossi called me this morning. He's got more work. Double the payment. Sounds good, right? If anyone comes to us with questions, we've just got to keep our mouths shut. Understand?
Now the question is, which Rossi is this? There are 3 potentials mentioned on the deli site's 'about us' page: Joe, Randolfo, and Al (Randolfo's Son). Plus there's the Saul Rossini who wrote the editorial defending Moroni in the new Gotham Times (page 2). Maybe Rossi is a nickname?

Also where the Batman support/cheerleading group used to meet. Begs the question of why they had to move?

The Whois looks consistant with the other in-games. This is a great find!!

Rossi's Deli was also the original meeting place of the Citizens for Batman, as stated on the site. Not sure if you guys caught that.

Edit: ^I type too slow :/

God stop I'm going to O'D on this stuff, such a long drought now a flood it's beautiful.

I keep trying to leave an order for take out and the bastards hang up before I get my order out! Took three tries to leave my phone number! The beer totally helps!

Okay the phone is the hours and leaving a message for take out. Rossi's hours are 7:30am-8:30 M-Sat
7:30am-3pm Sun

The contact email from the website returns:

Due to a shortage of drivers, we are only accepting orders for
carry-out at this time.

Your carry-out order will be ready in thirty minutes.

Lunch Specials:

Monday Pastrami half-sandwich and Chicken Noodle Soup $6.99
Tuesday B.L.T. $6.49 (fresh fruit, fries, cole slaw)
Wednesday Chili Dog and Fries $6.99
Thursday Smoked Turkey and Havarti $6.99
Friday Fish Sandwich $6.49

Also as I was trying to see if a PIN would kick it into messages, it looks like the voicemail box is kinda left open (even though they have that message beep it cuts out after like 10 seconds), but if you hit '1' you can leave a longer message.

Hmm there was a "you have" blank messages when i pressed random numbers. I keep trying to get the message part but it goes to the "leave your number" part.

Okay the phone is the hours and leaving a message for take out. The contact email from the website returns:

Due to a shortage of drivers, we are only accepting orders for
carry-out at this time.

Your carry-out order will be ready in thirty minutes.

Lunch Specials:

Monday Pastrami half-sandwich and Chicken Noodle Soup $6.99
Tuesday B.L.T. $6.49 (fresh fruit, fries, cole slaw)
Wednesday Chili Dog and Fries $6.99
Thursday Smoked Turkey and Havarti $6.99
Friday Fish Sandwich $6.49

yup got the same thing.

Haha, in my e-mail I put "give me a damn sandwich".

dang it i didn't think to add delicatessen, i just tried deli, very smart.

I just left a message with my name and number and asked for the Wednesday chili dog special. Here's to hoping something happens!

i've joined 3 (now 4) emails today and called two numbers :D i hope something happens tonight so i feel like i've accomplished something

Including the sites we found in December and the sites that were found yesterday from the Dent campaign, how many sites in total are there?

Thanks alot for that info MonkeysInACan, I really appreciate it!:yay:
Thank me, man, I've been doing all the grunt work. :oldrazz: Now slogging through all of the newspaper articles.

At least I got through all of the new websites, save for the tabloid one since I'm still not sure if that's genuine. But...eh, whatever, it isn't that important.

Apparently they even updated the church website and the school menu as well. :o Mark my words, 42 Entertainment, one of these days your entrance will be TP'ed.

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"