Products \S/ Logo T-Shirts and apparel

DrMylesOBoogie

Sidekick
Reaction score
I love the variations on the symbol. Please post links to shirts that you've found online. I'm particularly interested in finding a t-shirt of the logo without a black outline around the S in the symbol. If anybody knows where I can get one online, I'd appreciate you linking me to it. Thanks.

I love the variations on the symbol. Please post links to shirts that you've found online. I'm particularly interested in finding a t-shirt of the logo without a black outline around the S in the symbol. If anybody knows where I can get one online, I'd appreciate you linking me to it. Thanks.

Dude, I hear you. I really can't stand the black outline. It's so thick that it's as if it's part of the shield and his colors.

Good idea for a topic.

I found this the other day, unofficial, someone's made a shirt with MoS's shield, I think it looks great and I love the blue of the shirt itself. Hopefully the one you order looks as good as the picture.

New-Man-of-Steel-logo-t-shirt.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/104741401/new-man-of-steel-logo-t-shirt?ref=cat_gallery_22

I couldn't find a t-shirt with the Fleischer S that looked quite right, so I designed my own.

fignavymensffffffu2.jpg

redbubble.com

Thats great, I do like how much the MoS 'S' looks like the Fleischer S.

And I totally forgot about this shirt. Wish I could get hold of one.

New-Man-of-Steel-logo-t-shirt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"