Sandler-Rock-Schneider-Spade-James

Chris Rock is still funny.

Adam Sandler needs to branch out into drama. I have a feeling he'd excel at it.

Kevin James just needs to get another TV show that we all can ignore.

Schneider and Spade have my disdain for being such horribly unfunny cronies who only got famous by latching onto the coattails Sandler and Farley respectively.

reminds me of wild hogs for some reason

which made a ****load of $$$

I dont see how, other than the fact that any movie with the name Disney slapped on the poster will have people going ape****...

Maya Rudolph and Colin Quinn have joined the cast.

Colin Quinn? It's just a Who's Who of unfunny SNL alums, isn't it?

^ i agree about colin quinn and i don't really care for kevin james. but i find rock and sandler funny. and schneider and spade is funny in small doses.

love it... sounds like itll be great

It was a gag. The end of the world prophecy of '12.

It just doesn't seem right to make this movie without Chris Farley. :(

He was one of my favorite comedians. Motivational Speaker is one of the best skits of SNL.

:dry:
Was bumping the thread really necessary. Couldnt we leave it buried?

Kevin James fat guy slapstick. No film would be complete without it.

All of your favorite "Comedy 101" movie cliches together again! Look, it's Fatty Makes a Funny! Horny Old Fart(s)! Smartass Little White Guy! Token Black Guy! And Adam Sandler.

Where's Neurotic Jewish Guy?

i think Rock and James are better then this.

i think Rock and James are better then this.

Chris Rock's movie career is a total mystery. You would think he could write a movie that is both smart and funny, but his movies tend to be neither.

All of your favorite "Comedy 101" movie cliches together again! Look, it's Fatty Makes a Funny! Horny Old Fart(s)! Smartass Little White Guy! Token Black Guy! And Adam Sandler.

Where's Neurotic Jewish Guy?

Sander is in this film? :huh:

Thats exactly what I was about to say. Isnt Sandler the neurotic jew?? lol

Sandler never plays neurotic and he's only incidently Jewish.

Shockingly, not every Jew acts like a hybrid of Woody Allen and Jerry Lewis, with the hyper and the nervousness and the "oh lady stop hitting me with the purse it hurts and it's painful!"

Shockingly, not every Jew acts like a hybrid of Woody Allen and Jerry Lewis, with the hyper and the nervousness and the "oh lady stop hitting me with the purse it hurts and it's painful!"

Yes, but that would be the requisites to be the "neurotic Jew".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"