Sara Sampaio IS Miss TESCHMACHERRR!!!

Still kinda annoyed that Gunn is not using Mercy.

Oh well, maybe in the sequels.

I could see arc reasons for her over Mercy.

Maybe initially Lex’s ego is in such overdrive that his need to be the best and brightest in the room blinds him to the fact that he’s surrounded himself with incompetence. The next time around, he thinks “Okay, maybe it’s not a bad idea to find someone with a skillset.”

Still kinda annoyed that Gunn is not using Mercy.

Oh well, maybe in the sequels.
Mercy and Tess are totally different characters. They're Lex's assistant and women but apart from their job and gender identity they're super disparate. I'd find grafting Tessmacher traits onto Mercy really galling, tbh.

Mercy is a great character and her casting in BvS had such potential. And then Snyder blew her up.

Yeah, for as much as Snyder is all about going big with action and his idea of cool ****, it does surprise me that his version of Mercy was just… there. No real role.

Yeah, for as much as Snyder is all about going big with action and his idea of cool ****, it does surprise me that his version of Mercy was just… there. No real role.
Well, Graves’ small role did inform the character of Lex Luthor. She was the loyal assistant — willing to perform any criminal act for the boss. And yet, said boss had no hesitation in sacrificing her.

Am I imagining things or is that Jack Nicholson’s son she’s there with?

Whoever he is, lucky him, cause good god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"