Scream 6

This is an even bigger mess than I thought. How Spyglass is an actual movie studio when they have this sort of mentality is mind blowing.

They didn't want to give the main star of the whole series a fair wage, they changed the directors that made this thing big again because they were in a hurry to produce another movie soon (look how that worked out for them), they fired the main star of the new movies for expressing an honest and human opinion in social media, by doing so they also lost every other actor, including one of the hottest names in Hollywood right now, then somehow kicked the replacement director as well (I'm curious what happened there) and then they all of a sudden offer Neve what she should have gotten in the first place, in a desperate attempt to win back fans.

These people are incompetent buffoons.

Spyglass is making themselves look worse and worse. wtf happened

While I get the hate for Spyglass and people boycotting left and right, for me the franchise was always about Sidney at its heart and even though I enjoyed and had fun with Scream 5 and Scream 6, the fact they are dropping the Carpenter sisters plot and are focusing back on Sidney is a good thing to me. I'm a bit hesitant about Williamson directing (writing is a different thing) but I didn't really love any of the characters in 5 or 6 and I guess I'm happy the focus is shifting back to the original characters more again.

Starting new studios that are self-reliant is a great approach & I hope they run full speed ahead with their desire to do so. I'd definitely be interested in seeing what they'd cook up.

You know, I still wish Radio Silence could make a full-length feature of that segment they did in V/H/S.

Really hope you had an awesome experience with it. I can't wait to check it out too.
Good news. Not only was Abigail fantastic, it's my favorite film of 2024 so far. Yes, I enjoyed it that much. I urge anybody who is a fan of horror films, radio silence, Melissa Barrera, and especially vampires, to go see the film. I can already see it being regarded a vampire classic.

Last edited:
Good news. Not only was Abigail fantastic, it's my favorite film of 2024 so far. Yes, I enjoyed it that much. I urge anybody who is a fan of horror films, radio silence, Melissa Barrera, and especially vampires, to go see the film. I can already see it being regarded a vampire classic.
Firstly, I'm super glad you enjoyed the film. Secondly, that makes me elated to know that this is as good as it looks from the trailers I've seen.

Gonna try to make sure I get a chance to see this one over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"