Screening anyone?

Indeed i will.

On a more curious note, what should I be expecting?

Im pretty freakin' excited.

No idea. Last time we ate dinner with Ron, Guillermo & Mike the night before the screening, and then we hung out with Guillermo after the film for hours. The last night we were there we went for a burger with Doug.

But this time could be completely different. I can't make it to L.A. for this film, but I guess you'll have a great time - especially if you get to meet GdT. Enjoy!

HM

I hear the screening will be much larger this time around. A couple hundred, possibly. I wonder if they'll opt to not involve the cast/crew, as a result.

I hear the screening will be much larger this time around. A couple hundred, possibly. I wonder if they'll opt to not involve the cast/crew, as a result.

Much more folks. Last time there were about 30 of us. I'm pretty sure GdT will be about, but who knows?

I went to a screening about a week ago, I loved the movie.
It's most def. taken on more of del torro's touch.
I will probably see it when it comes out to theaters as well to support the film.
My only gripe is I hope they change the end credits which were seizure inducing.

I could have gone to the one at the Film Fest...the one everyone was at, with the after party and all that jazz, but instead I went to a friends improv show, proving that I'm a better friend than I need be.

The LAFF world prem was great fun with the red carpet and all, but the fan screening a few days later was an absolute hoot. The only cast member who couldn't make it was Ron as he was filming, but everyone hung out together after the screening until the staff shut off the lights and threw us out after midnight. It was nice just to natter and eat good BBQ chicken.

HM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"