• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Limited Screening

I heard rumors of that as well, but somehow I doubt it. I do believe we'll see some cool TDK stuff at Wizard but a screening of the movie is highly unlikely.

For anyone that is interested in the Gotham Knight screenings, Wizard just put up the program finally.

Saturday June 28th - 7 PM - Gotham Knight Premiere & Panel (w/ Bruce Timm, Greg Rucka, Brian Azarello, etc.) - Ticket required (some stuff like that requires you either purchase or procure a ticket to it)

Sunday June 29th - 2 PM - Encore Screening of Gotham Knight. No panel. No ticket required.

Thanks man, that was helpful.

Your name is hilarious too! Is Peter Francis Geraci a chicago only thing?

Comic Con....I'm gonna have to go to one day.We have these sorry "National Comic Book Conventions" in NYC every November.Went a couple years ago and it was not worth it.Even though I got some good old comics and action figures.

it's all about the San Diego Comic Con.

NYC needs to stop calling itself 'Comic Con'. Or at least, the fans has to stop. There's only one Comic Con (San Diego) and now almost every con out there is called Comic Con. That's dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"