Sean Hannity is a flipflopping J3rk0ff!!

While we are in the war with a Democrat (Clinton) the war is wrong and interfering is wrong, now Ron Paul is saying the same things Hannity said in March of '99 and he berates Dr.Paul for his own convictions. Gimme a damn break.

Doesn't matter, his views were his views, regardless. So it's ok because they attacked us? Makes no sense?

Doesn't matter, his views were his views, regardless. So it's ok because they attacked us? Makes no sense?
I'm not saying that I agree, I'm explaining to you their mentality.

Have you not heard the phrase, "Well, in this Post 9/11 World...we have to..."
They think 2001 changed everything, changed all the rules...

They think we went to Iraq because of a non-existent, "new" "Terrorist Threat".

Ok got ya. This guy is still a moron and the proof is right there. You can't say sorry we can't help you one minute, and all of a sudden bash a guy because he's saying the same thing you said before. The idiodicy of it all baffles my mind to no end. How can this guy be that blatantly ignorant?

This is not a news flash and you are not Dan Rather. :dry:

jag

I can show you some video of George Bush saying that our #1 priority is to find Osama Bin Laden and then some later video where he says that we don't care about Osama, finding him is not our priority, also. :eek:

or the video that the daily show loves or loved, when bush said 9/11 had nothing to do with iraq, then him explaining, exacerbated, that it was obvious 9/11 had everything to do with iraq....

and have you ever heard of a man named Dennis Miller? ive never seen someone change so much 'post 9/11' than him. its honestly disgusting how much he got scared.

This is not a news flash and you are not Dan Rather. :dry:

jag

It is to me, I never really paid much attention to Hannity. Wow I just looked in the mirror, i'm NOT Dan Rather! Everyone lied to me.

danish_cartoon_muhammed_1.jpg

Ahab, when i see your avatar this is what i think of.

danish_cartoon_muhammed_1.jpg

Ahab, when i see your avatar this is what i think of.
CK1, I see what you mean. The lower case letter "t" can offend me sometimes too.

It is to me, I never really paid much attention to Hannity. Wow I just looked in the mirror, i'm NOT Dan Rather! Everyone lied to me.

Hannity has always been a penis. At any rate, you're more of a Connie Chung type, anyway. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"