Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 4 "I Get Physical"

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
TE95wv0.jpg

Discuss Episode 4 of Season 2, "I Get Physical" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

I only just realized the kid following cage around is DW. He is a long haired blonde white dude in the comics so I didn't realize he was that character until I saw his name in the credits

We going to talk about Luke referencing Ripley in Aliens when Weaver played the villain in Defenders? Lmao

I was really expecting someone to pull a "Friday" and say Luke got knocked the hell out at the start of the episode.

Alright, Comanche. Thought something was up with you.

Bushmaster always wanting to remind people that Mariah's maiden name is Stokes makes me laugh.

Seems like Luke is just losing all his close people... maybe this'll push him towards talking to his father for real.

I hope Misty has her new arm in the next episode instead of them dragging it for multiple episodes.

Luke Cage has a concussion. I have something similar - a hangover! There's some more exploration of Bushsmaster here as well as Luke's anger issues. I thought Misty was a hypocrite when she talked about the rules of engagement. Four Stars.

I only just realized the kid following cage around is DW. He is a long haired blonde white dude in the comics so I didn't realize he was that character until I saw his name in the credits

I heard him called that for the first time this episode. Interesting reference.

We going to talk about Luke referencing Ripley in Aliens when Weaver played the villain in Defenders? Lmao

They missed an opportunity. When Misty got out the shotgun she should have said, "I keep this... For close encounters".

I won't go into it but while I'm liking some aspects of this season a lot this is another episode where it all just seems dragged out to the point I can't focus on any of the fairly good storylines they got going on. Comanche's turn is interesting. Mariah's daughter stuff is interesting. Misty's dealing with her lost arm is interesting. But then it's been 4 episodes of this so far and I don't feel much headway is being made on any of the plots even when stuff actually does happen, which is strange.

They missed an opportunity. When Misty got out the shotgun she should have said, "I keep this... For close encounters".
I was thinking a pistol gripped shotgun with her weak hand and no stock to brace she would probably hurt herself with the one shot she got off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"