Seattle Shooting

1 more dead than the Boston bombings (excluding the older brother)

Things get sketchier the further South you get from Seattle, Federal Way isn't exactly a nice/safe area. Seems like the guys were all shooting at each other (and at the police).

1 more dead than the Boston bombings (excluding the older brother)

It's not a competition. Besides 180 people were injured in the bombing and about 18 people lost their legs. Plus I've read this shooting may have been gang or drug related, which while still tragic, doesn't make me quite as sympathetic.

...I never said it was a competition, just pointing it out. And yeah, the Boston bombing was worse

In Indianapolis we have shootings like this. They just dont get reported as they are associated with "gang" violence.

I don't know what's going on anymore. Is there just no end?

Last edited:
Nobody cares when it happens in the inner city area. When it spills out is when they take action.

"You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

Just terrible, more senseless violence. Is there a full moon or something? Everyone truly gone crazy? Or just people want to hurt and kill one another, they just don't care anymore about their fellow man. Or ever did?

"You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

Quoted for truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"