SHH Wrestling Federation

SuperKoala

Civilian
Reaction score
We should have it. shh users who want to participate will fill out a questionnaire like this. here is mine:

Full Name: Schaef
Short Name: Schaef
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 275
Heel or Face: Heel
will you perform high spots?(these can get you injured but they really work the crowd): no
Ability: (dont be a fiat and put 100 for everything, it wont be fun that way)

Strength: 90
Speed: 60
Brawling: 65
Technique: 75
Jumping: 40
Endurance: 70
Popularity: 35

Finisher: Pain Train
Grapple, submission, top rope: grapple
finisher #2: none

Gimmick: smartaaa(similar to triple h or randy orton back in the evolution days)

if there is another stat that should be added please let me know. We all will cut promos, occassionally join factions, and all that jazz. I also need name suggestions for the monday night and thursday night shows, as well as ppv's. This will be a hit once it gets started.:yay:

Last edited:
Full Name: J-Nash
Short Name: J-Nash
Height: 6'2 1/2"
Weight: 250
Heel or Face: Heel
will you perform high spots?(these can get you injured but they really work the crowd): Top Rope
Ability: (dont be a fiat and put 100 for everything, it wont be fun that way)

Strength: 80
Speed: 70
Brawling: 65
Technique: 75
Jumping: 70
Endurance: 70
Popularity: 40

Finisher: Power Drill (Jack Hammer)
Grapple, submission, top rope: grapple
finisher #2: 5-Star J Splash
:yay:

I dunno about this one. While I've no objection to e-feds, and have been in a couple in my time, they can be pretty tricky to set up. The ones that are actually good, and have the grounding to last a long time, are quite rigorously structured, and have a number of threads - often even a whole forum! - to contain the various cards, results, OOC, feedback and character development areas. It's a big commitment, being the GM of an e-fed, and it's a lot of work. And what's more, you need a big amount of participation in terms of players, or you're dead in the water before you've even begun.

what are these e-feds and how do I participate in one

I dunno about this one. While I've no objection to e-feds, and have been in a couple in my time, they can be pretty tricky to set up. The ones that are actually good, and have the grounding to last a long time, are quite rigorously structured, and have a number of threads - often even a whole forum! - to contain the various cards, results, OOC, feedback and character development areas. It's a big commitment, being the GM of an e-fed, and it's a lot of work. And what's more, you need a big amount of participation in terms of players, or you're dead in the water before you've even begun.

I'll second that. I run a comedy-based "C-Fed" (the 'c' is for 'caption,' since it was based on the site's old caption contests--long story) and it is absolute murder keeping that thing up and running. Even as just a gag, you've gotta work yourself to the bone to keep everyone interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"