Should they recast Ezra Miller?

If they're scrapping the DCEU & recasting everyone, then yes.

If they're looking to continue the DCEU then no.

If WB actually knew what they were doing with Flash & the DCEU, Ezra Miller's schedule wouldn't be full of other non-related projects. I'm fine with delays to this film, will give them a chance to actually think about what they're doing before they do it.

Ezra Miller as Barry Allen...I have always wanted to see how Ezra would do in his own solo

I wasn't a huge fan of his portrayal in JL. Not saying with a different director & script it wouldn't be miles better, but I'm kinda indifferent. Just give me a quality Flash movie like DC has done with Wonder Woman, Aquaman, & Shazam.

It would be a shame if we don’t see Ezra again. But if he decides not to come back I reckon Dan Levy would be a really interesting Barry.

If this movie doesn't release theatrically in 2022 then yes.

JJ Abrams leading the DCEU
Current Breakdown as of 10/24/19 from what I can tell:
2020:
BOP
WW '84

2021:
SS2 Soft-Reboot
The Batman

2022:
Superpets (theatrical animated release)
Aquaman 2

?:
Black Adam
Shazam 2
New Gods
The Trench
Justice League Re-Boot (JL2 nixed but Abrams production company perhaps is interested in a re-boot)
The Flash
Green Lantern

Nixed or Development Hell:
JL Dark
(Many versions come and go)
Batgirl (Whedon's take gone; script re-written by BOP writer but The Batman may make not happen unless BOP massive success)
Gotham City Sirens (Ayer's version gone; may re-work into BOP sequel as Margot opted for BOP 1st)
NightWing (most recent update is "The Batman" comes first and separate iterations of Gotham characters contained for the time being)
Joker w/Leto or Harley and Joker
Lobo
(various versions development hell for over a decade; rumor popping up about year ago puts back on the radar but has since subsided yet again)
Cyborg (All of originally announced DCU movie's post-Justice League now either considered stand-alone or re-worked at this point; unlike the rest Cyborg was never mentioned again post-Justice League)
Deadshot ("The Batman" starring Affleck rumored as an add-on to DC's originally planned DCU movies; Deadshot rumored to spinoff of this movie but both have since been forgotten about with "The Batman" re-worked into something else by Matt Reeves)
DeathStroke ("The Batman" starring Affleck rumored as an add-on to DC's originally planned DCU movies; Deathstroke rumored to spinoff of this movie but both have since been forgotten about with "The Batman" re-worked into something else by Matt Reeves)
Superman (This franchise not even mentioned in the lineup of movies for the DCU pre-Justice League; vague rumors of a direct continuation of MOS never happened post-Justice League. DC's number 1 franchise lost)
Supergirl (DC unsure what do with Superman so couple years after Justice League saw this route as being fresh and Cavil signing onto Witcher series in response after not appearing in Shazam; this re-imaged Geoff Johns DCU never sprouted up; original versions of SS2 tried to use this character but after James Gunn took over that fell by wayside as well)
Blue Beetle (a fleeting rumor in 2018 amidst AT&T purchase and major shakeups at WB like many other rumors from 2017 and 2018 just another direction things could've taken)
Plastic Man (same situation as Blue Beetle)
Booster Gold (a probable movie from Arrowverse co-creator that may or may not get a greenlight)
BlackHawke (something Speilberg could get greenlighted if has the time)

Last edited:
Shawn Levy as a recast for Flash is actually not a bad idea but I would probably go with:

Logan Lerman or Dylan O'Brien

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"