SHT's Haves/Wants

SpiderHulkThing

Superhero
Reaction score
Added a lot of PS2/xbox/gamecube games. Scroll towards the bottom of my haves list. Feel free to PM me offers.

My Feedback Rating:

+34 at fwoosh
+52 feedback at superherohype.com
+6 at thetechnodrome.com
+181 feedback at ebay.com

I will trade/buy figures

Have successful trades from Superherohype with:

SsM
FEAR_THE_BAT
ez-8
Roughneck
spideyboy_1111
Ncrawler333
newavengers12
HCpride
Ryo Jin

There's more than that, but I honestly forgot since I've traded so much on here.

Have successful trades from Fwoosh with:

cowboy
Joel
jakey-jake
ez-8
long_road
Yanho
clyclonus77
jrice0978
cowboyspikex
muldertp
Gothneo
MC1079
TheSameIdiot
grown_up_kid
joakley
mikericm
robert
grifter
pikashoo
robert
boff123
Grimlock
The Amazing Spidey-Fan
sequencer
mistersensitive
Capman

Haves

McFarlane's Series 3 6 Faces of Madness Collector's Club Accessory Pack (MOC)

-Includes 2 revolver's, a shotgun, and a rifle for billy the kid, a measuring cup, two test tubes, a jar with an alien in it, and a potion vial for Rasputin, a lamp post and alternate head for jack the ripper, a base with blood and 3 severed heads, a torso with a stake, and a bronze pitcher. I have a set of my own which fits well with the legends. The chemistry stuff is cool for the scientists and the guns are cool. This set is also good if you're into zombie stuff.

Fantastic Four Classics

Super Skrull (Regular Version, MOC) -pending

Marvel Legends

BAF Onslaught Complete
BAF Mojo Complete

BAF Sentinel Right Hand -pending
BAF Annihillus Torso -pending
BAF Annihillus Left Wing
BAF Blob Upper Torso (She-Hulk's part)
BAF Blob Right Leg
BAF Mojo Head/Arms
BAF Giant-man Right Arm
BAF Onslaught Right Arm
BAF MODOK Head

It's quite possible that I will be able to trade all of my holocaust BAF peices-Would be willing to trade for a complete blob or complete ronan the accussar or can work something else out

ML 2 Thing (MOC)
ML 2 Human Torch Variant (MOC)
ML 3 Thor (Loose)
ML 10 Omega Red (Loose)
ML 10 Mystique (MOC)
ML 11 Logan Variant (MOC)-pending
ML 12 Sasquatch (with blue apoc. piece) (MOC)
ML 12 Meastro Hulk (with blue apoc. piece and missing tube) (MOC)
ML 12 Iron Fist (Loose, no flames, no BAF Part)
ML 13 Loki Variant (MOC)
ML 13 Pyro
ML 14 Baron Zemo (MOC)
ML 14 First Appearance Iron Man (Variant MOC)
ML 14 First Apperance Iron Man (MOC)
ML 14 Psylocke (MOC)
ML 14 Luke Cage (MOC) (flesh colored)
ML 14 Longshot (MOC)
ML 15 Wasp (MOC)
ML 15 Beta Ray Bill (MOC)
ML 15 Moon Knight (MOC)
ML 15 Spider-woman (MOC)
ML 15 Captain Marvel (MOC)
HML X3 Beast (Loose)
HML 2 X3 Jean Grey (Loose)

Diamond Emma Frost TRU Exclusive (MOC)
Silver Wolverine TRU Exclusive (MOC)

Giant Man Series Sentry (bright yellow or Mustard) (MOC)
Giant Man Series Weapon X (Variant) (MOC)
Giant Man Series Kitty Pryde (Loose)-pending for venom892

X-men

White Storm (MOC)

Ghost Rider

Caretaker (MOC)

Spider-man

Spider-Hulk (MOC) -pending
Man-Wolf (MOC)-pending
Venom (MOC)
Green Goblin (MOC) the cartoony looking one

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Sandstorm
Hotshot
Robotic Bebop
Krang
Don, the Undercover Turtle
Mike, the Sewer Surfer
Ray Fillet
Fugitoid
Movie Star Splinter
Tokka
Rahzar
Universal Studios the Mutant Raphael
Universal Studios the Bride of Frankenstein April

Click on the pictures to enlarge image

Marvel Select

Spider-woman Variant (bald head) (MOC)
Green Goblin (MOC)

Figure Factory Series 1 Cards $1 plus shipping each, but will make deal for all cards

1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 28, 31, 32, 33, 36, 37, 39, 40, 42, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 53, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60, 61

Figure Factory Series 2 Cards $1 plus shipping each, but will make deal for all cards

1, 5, 12, 16, 17, 20, 31, 34, 41, 42, 43, 44, 48, 49, 51, 52, 55, 59, 61, 63,

DC Superheroes

Series 1 Batman (MOC)
Series 1 Scarecrow (MOC)
Series 2 Superman (MOC)
Series 3 Batman (MOC)
Series ? Mongul (MOC)
Series ? Parasite (MOC)
Series ? Steel (non-chrome MOC)

Series ? Nightwing (MOC)
Clayface (MOC)-pending

DC Direct

Justice League Alex Ross Martian Manhunter Translucent Variant(MOC)

Reactivated Series 1 Wonder Woman

Hush Series 1: Batman (MOC)
Hush Series 1: Hush (MOC)
Hush Series 1: Poison Ivy (MOC)
Hush Series 2: Riddler (MOC)

Knight Fall Bane (MOC)

JLA Classified Aquaman (MOC)
JLA Classified Martian Manhunter (Loose)

Public Enemies Metallo (MOC)

Identity Crisis Series 2 Batman (Loose)

South Park by Mirage

Miss Cartman (Loose, Complete)
Mr. Garrison (Loose, Complete)
Towliee (Loose, Complete)
Satan (Loose, Complete)
Tweek (Loose, Complete)

Family Guy by Mezco

Series 1 Peter (Loose, Complete)
Series 1 Brian (Loose, Complete)
Series 1 Stewie (Loose, Complete, in Suspenders)
Series 1 Stewie (Loose, Complete, in Pajamas)
Series 1 Louis (Loose, Complete)
Series 2 Meg (Loose, Complete)

Let me know if you have specific wants

Misc. (Ask For Specifics)

Street Sharks

GI Joe Figures and Vehicles

All games come with original cases and instructions unless otherwise noted.

PS2

Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts
Celebrity Deathmatch
Clock Tower 3
Final Fantasy X
The Godfather
Medal of Honor: Frontline (No instructions)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Onimusha Warlords
Second Sight
Splinter Cell
The Thing
Turok Evolution
XIII

Xbox

Classic Trilogy: Ghost Recon + Splinter Cell + Rainbow Six 3
Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Prisoner of War
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Star Wars Obi-wan

Game Cube

007 Agent Under Fire
Batman Dark Tomorrow
Blood Omen 2
Blood Rayne
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem
Spider-man

And of course $$$

Wants

I'll take anything MOC or Loose.

BAF Peices

None at the Moment

DC Superheroes

None at the Moment

Marvel Legends

Sentinel or Sentinel Pieces
Green Quicksilver Variant (Low Priority)
Hydra Agent (Multiples)

Marvel Select

Black Cat (MOC or Loose, but Loose only if complete and in good condition)

DCD

DCD Alex Ross Justice League Black Canary (pending)
DCD Alex Ross Justice League Plastic Man (pending)

$$$

If I have stuff you want, we might be able to work something out. I'm open for offers at least

I need those apoc pieces as well as Kitty wal mart exclusive.Also I have some spare Sentinel Pieces.

How much you want for the Transformers?

How much you want for the Transformers?

Sorry bud, I didn't realize I still had those on my trades list. I was trying to raise some money for my wedding, but we decided to push it back further and since then I've got a better paying job so I'm not really in need of quick fixing cash. You'd probably do better to get them off ebay. I see they're going for about $10 or less a pop. I don't want to rip you off, but I don't want to sell them for that little seeing as they were going for $30 or somewhere in that ball park when I bought them. Sorry for the trouble.

I need those apoc pieces as well as Kitty wal mart exclusive.Also I have some spare Sentinel Pieces.

The only apoc peices I think I have are the ones that are MOC with Sasquatch and Maestro. The Maestro is missing the arm tube though. They weren't included in the very first run of that figure.

And just curious, do you just need kitty pryde, or do you need her BAF part as well?

Btw have anything besides what you have in your have list?

Sorry bud, I didn't realize I still had those on my trades list. I was trying to raise some money for my wedding, but we decided to push it back further and since then I've got a better paying job so I'm not really in need of quick fixing cash. You'd probably do better to get them off ebay. I see they're going for about $10 or less a pop. I don't want to rip you off, but I don't want to sell them for that little seeing as they were going for $30 or somewhere in that ball park when I bought them. Sorry for the trouble.
$30 a pop, whens the last time you were on Ebay. ;) Ever since the movie dropped even the Hasbro ones are going for $40-$50.

If I can grab the SDCC She Hulk and Stan Lee figures for you, I'd be interested in trading them for some of the following:

ML 13 Loki Variant (MOC)
FO2 Punisher/Jigsaw Variant (MOC)

Only interested in the Sentry if its the non bearded version.

SHT you got any of these
ML6
Deadpool
Juggernaut
Cable
ML7
Hawkeye
ML9
War Machine
ML11
Scarlet Witch
Ultron
Taskmaster
Wal Mart Exclusive
Havok

If I can grab the SDCC She Hulk and Stan Lee figures for you, I'd be interested in trading them for some of the following:

ML 13 Loki Variant (MOC)
FO2 Punisher/Jigsaw Variant (MOC)

Only interested in the Sentry if its the non bearded version.

Both the Sentry figs I have are non-bearded. You could have your pick of the bright yellow or mustard one, but I can only afford to trade off one, not both as I need the GM part in the future.

Just shot me a PM when you get back from SDCC. But remember, I'll be out of town until the 28th or 29th.

SHT you got any of these
ML6
Deadpool
Juggernaut
Cable
ML7
Hawkeye
ML9
War Machine
ML11
Scarlet Witch
Ultron
Taskmaster
Wal Mart Exclusive
Havok

I don't have any extras of those. Sorry. I have two Jugs, but one is on my x-villains shelf and the other is on my hulk shelf. I'd sell my mother before I'd sell Jugs.

I might be able to help you out with some of those figs in the future. If I see them in a comic shop loose I'll pick them up for you. I know I've seen WM a few times as well as Taskmaster. So as long as you'd take them all loose, I'd grab what I can at the comic shop. But there are times when he has lots of stuff and times when he has jack.

Both the Sentry figs I have are non-bearded. You could have your pick of the bright yellow or mustard one, but I can only afford to trade off one, not both as I need the GM part in the future.

Just shot me a PM when you get back from SDCC. But remember, I'll be out of town until the 28th or 29th.

cool, sounds good. If I do decide I want the Sentry, it will be the bright one. Mainly interested in the Loki variant. and I won't be back from san diego until the 30th or 31st, so i'll pm you then.

I'll take them loose but at least near mint and with most their stuff Ex.War Machine has most his weapons.

That's cool. I'll pick up some if I see them. And if you don't want them or get them before hand, I'm sure someone else could use them.

I was mostly feeling out your price per piece. But $30 a pop is resonable IMO, if I hade the money to spare right now I'd take you up on a few.

If I decide to sell them again, I'll let you know. For a price like that, I'd be more willing. The only thing is, I'd probably want to sell them all at the same time, or at least have other people want the ones you don't want so I wouldn't get stuck with some of them. Cause then I'll be reminded later and will probably have regrets.

cool, sounds good. If I do decide I want the Sentry, it will be the bright one. Mainly interested in the Loki variant. and I won't be back from san diego until the 30th or 31st, so i'll pm you then.

Sounds good. Just let me know what's up. I'll have to look around for the Sentry. While I was taking counts of my MOC stuff, I put some aside to put in a place with other trade stuff.

But I know right where that loki variant is.

Sounds good SHT.By the way how much for that Kitty?

Shipping is less loose I'm guessing?If so then loose with all the stuff it comes with.

If you just want kitty and not Giant Man piece, I'd trade her for a Hydra Agent from the upcoming ML wave and you could keep his part.

I think I traded off my extra Giant Man Head/Upper Torso. I need to look around for it. If I did that, then I'll end up needing to keep my MOC kitty otherwise I'll have an entire Giant-man with no head/upper torso.

If you want the loose one with not GM peice, I can do that as stated above once you find a hydra agent. I know I still got her dragon thing somewhere, I'll have to find it though. That's the only thing she came with besides the BAF part.

And before I go digging around for the GM head to be able to sell you the MOC kitty if you need that part, then how much would you be willing to buy it for first?

well I'm willing to trade you a hydra agent when it comes out besides that what else can I look for that you need?

Oh and I don't want the Giant man piece.

well I'm willing to trade you a hydra agent when it comes out besides that what else can I look for that you need?

That's the only thing can think of that's coming out soon that I want. I haven't decided for sure about picking up the rest of HML3 yet simply b/c I'm tired of x-men BAFs. If I decide for sure I want them, then I might have you help me with one of those characters. But I'm going to want a few hydra agents for sure. So if you found one of those that would be great. If you have trouble finding one, don't sweet it as we'll figure out something.

And just so we are clear, you are cool with getting kitty pryde and the dragon thing and Not the BAF peice right? I just don't want there to be any confusion. EDIT: Just say the top so we're clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"