SHT's Haves/Wants

i got all the ones i want, but I'm not planning on getting rid of them. I have two guiles as I already had bought one and then got another one with a lot sell through ebay to get some of the others.

I see. Its cool. Im pretty sure ima be able to get them relatively fair priced.

I might want some of those Family Guy figs, paticularly the 2 Stewies. Too bad you don't have Chris, I'd get him in a second for the evil monkey. I'll let you know if I want any by tomorrow, gotta see what accessories they come with first.

Would ya do a Black Canary for the Super Skrull?

I might want some of those Family Guy figs, paticularly the 2 Stewies. Too bad you don't have Chris, I'd get him in a second for the evil monkey. I'll let you know if I want any by tomorrow, gotta see what accessories they come with first.

Just let me know. Make a decision on this before you send my other stuff. I'm going to have to find the family guy stuff. I have a general idea where they are and I know I have them. I've just so much stuff it's hard to keep everything together. But I don't want to diggin around until you know you want them.

You've had quite a few successful trade/sales with me.. yet I am not on there :(

there ya go, you're on the top of the list now. that was actually a list of fwooshers. i copied and pasted my fwoosh list b/c i lost my old one from here. I can't remember all of the people I've traded with on here, but those are all the ones that currently still use the hype that I could think of. A lot of the people have come and gone. So I guess it's not worth worrying about all of them.

I didn't get to see it. What's up with that?

I think i can still get a black canary for that super skrull...MOC

don't worry about black canary as I've got one pending. I've already paid FTB for her and for plastic man, though I haven't heard much from him lately.

And SS has been claimed. Do you only want the regular one? I think my comic shop had the full flamed one, but I passed on it as it doesn't appeal to me. But they might still have it.

How much for Mongul and any of the ML14?

don't worry about black canary as I've got one pending. I've already paid FTB for her and for plastic man, though I haven't heard much from him lately.

And SS has been claimed. Do you only want the regular one? I think my comic shop had the full flamed one, but I passed on it as it doesn't appeal to me. But they might still have it.

The full flamed one is cool by me.

The full flamed one is cool by me.

Let me know how much you're willing to spend on it as most his variants are between $20-25 and I don't know how much the FF SS is because I never bothered to check. But let me know and then I'll go by the comic shop sometime next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"