Superhero
Reaction score
For those who've been asking. :)

surferwp.jpg

Demento that is awesome My friend, Absolutely AWESOME

I'm privileged to share space with such talent

And theres a lot of space in that surfer wallpaper

Definitely one of my favourite characters when i first read issue one

Please PM me some time - got a proposal (not marriage, I'm taken - LOL)

Want to know more about you and your work

You got an Fanart thread here?:) :up:

*clicks and saves* *clicks and make background* Thanks alot:up: I'm not the biggest SS fan but that is straight up AWESOME.

Thanks guys. :)

It's part photo manip, part PhotoShop illustration. The surfer himself is a heavily edited stock photo of a guy walking along a beach. The planets are stock photography (Getty Images, I think), the stars courtesy of Flaming Pear's Glitterato nebula/star generator. The board, Galactus, logo (Bauer font) and all other fx were done in PhotoShop.

I haven't been doing much illustration work lately (I'm a designer, btw) but I'm feeling the itch again and might get started on something new soon if so inspired.

Curious to hear about your 'proposal', DeDI. BTW, I'm a keratoconus sufferer myself, so I know a thing or two about eye problems. Hope yours continue to improve.

Unfortunately I'll never get the use of both eyes my friend

It wont get any better and I really cant get operated on anymore

Please PM me for the "proposal" demento

I have been instructed not to spam in other peoples threads by explaining my proposal

Sorry to hear about your occular affliction - damn how does that effect you in daily life?

deDIKnight said:
Unfortunately I'll never get the use of both eyes my friend

It wont get any better and I really cant get operated on anymore

Please PM me for the "proposal" demento

I have been instructed not to spam in other peoples threads by explaining my proposal

Sorry to hear about your occular affliction - damn how does that effect you in daily life?
Thanks.

For a time, I was looking at a corneal transplant for my right eye (I have the condition in both but my right is much worse) but it seems that the special contact lenses that I've been trying for the last year are keeping it in check. They're special gas permeable lenses for keratoconus and sometimes a pain in the ass - I've twice developed edemas from them (excrutiating) - but they give me close to 20/20 vision. Regular soft lenses and glasses don't do anything for me though because only by compressing the cornea is my vision improved. Keratoconus is an eye disease that causes a steepening/distortion of the cornea, btw.

Anyway, it sounds like nothing compared to what you've been going through. :(

I hate silver surfer with apassion but i can't deny it's awsumness that wallpapers cool

Man after all the people who wanted that as a wallpaper and all the views i can't believe there aren't more comments here thanking you and acknowledging your awesomeness?!?!?! :confused:

Demento, it appears you have cast your pearls before swine. Awesome work by the way!

Yeah, you bunch of ungrateful bastages! :o

It was no biggie. Just expanded the star field and threw in the logo. ;)

I love the logo by the way, it awesome! Thats the logo the movie should.

i like how radd it is! get it...radd...i'm hilarious!

good work dude...the transparency of the surfer is my fav part

lol,i looked at it,and thought it was just that mini SS going toward eart,i was thinking "why does everyone like this one so much?i mean its good,but ive seen MUCH better" so i scroll over,and saw that bigger surfer,and i was like "OH MY GOSH!!!THIS IS THE BEST MANNIP EVER!!!"

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Pretty cool Guys! I think I'm gonna wait until we get more on FF2 to start making SS and Galactus desktops tho. again pretty cool keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"