Age of Ultron Skype group for Marvel Fans. - Become friends and converse. :)

SouLxTRaPPeR

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello Marvel Fans. :)

I've created a Skype group with the hopes of gathering people with the similar interest of loving Marvel productions, and creating a place where people can make friends and also dive into marvel discussions. In this group we talk about whatever we feel like, although most the time it's about the MCU, because that is the focus of the group. :)

I'm here looking for people that are interested in making new friends and that also want to talk about Marvel. :) For some of us, we don't have friends to geek out over the MCU with, and this is my solution to that problem. A skype group full of friends, geeking out over Marvel. If this is something you are interested in being apart of, please pm me, your skype name and i can add you to the group.

The only requirement is that you respect the purpose of the group. This means, being active in the group and joining in on the conversation as often as possible (we understand that you have a life, believe me. but try to check in AT LEAST once every few days). We are only looking for people genuinely interested in making friends and talking. We've gotten many members who join, never say anything and then eventually leave the group. I'm trying to prevent that as best as possible to build a nice community. We've currently 40 members and have just started doing Group Competitions, the first one being a Marvel quiz that you can take to test your knowledge. We look forward to seeing you in chat. :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"