Superhero Skype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
29x88z4.png

Oh yes, you read correctly; ComicChick and I will be hosting the first ever, official (until Mirko says otherwise :o) Superhero Skype! conference call!

What is Skype? Well, it's basically just like your average instant messenger, except it's awesome when it comes to voice/video chatting. If you're interested. see the official website to download the safe program for free. Calls to other Skype users are completely free, too.

You don't need a microphone to use Skype, but, obviously, you do need one to talk and participate in Superhero Skype! A webcam that picks up audio works as well. Microphones, webcams and headsets are generally pretty cheap - you can pick them up anywhere.

Alright, alright, alright - what are we going to talk about when Superhero Skype sessions go down? Anything and everything! It'll be a general chat where Hypesters will be able to get to know one another on a whole new level.

But if you're not talkative, don't expect to stay around too long. Conference calls can hold so many people, and, depending on how many interested people there are, and how many actually attend, not everyone may be able to take part in the session at once.

So, are you interested? If so, tell us in a post including your Skype username (the name you signed up with, not the name you changed it to.) Please be sure to add both hosts: myself (Skype: theoriginalbamf) and ComicChick (Skype: comicchick).

We'll let you know when the sessions will take place, though dates and times are subject to change. All times and dates will be presented in EASTERN STANDARD time zone.

Feel free to join the Superhero Skype! Social Group!

Last edited:
yay!

also, if you are a troll or just act a fool in the chat, you will be removed per the hosts discretion

I tried to get CC to skype with me years ago. I refused to pay $9.99 a minute:o

add me to the list! I'm glad to see you guys stuck with the name. :yay:

username:sabetoonth
so subscribed

I was wondering if we could do a SHSkype: LOST edition. Seeing how the 1st SHSkype is the day before the premiere? :yay:

i guess i should add, if we don't know who you are, don't expect to be added, you must make yourself known to one (or preferably both) of us if you are uncomfortable with your skype name being posted it this thread

[Dwight Schrute]Question:[/Dwight Schrute] Can we bring in friends that aren't members of Hype?

Hey Bamf and CC, you can add me to the list that way you can continue to make fun of my accent......Rhode Island!

By the way, I think this is a great idea.:up: It would be nice to get alot of new people on there.

I'll do it. I know people care what I have to say about things.

Hey Bamf and CC, you can add me to the list that way you can continue to make fun of my accent......Rhode Island!

By the way, I think this is a great idea.:up: It would be nice to get alot of new people on there.

Be proud of it Crash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back