Slave Labor Graphics new Disney comics.

Hellstormer

Side-Kick
Reaction score
I'm sure you've already heard of the 4 titles SLG will be printing with Disney they include The Haunted Mansion, Alice In Wonderland, Tron, and :oGargoyles:o but can anyone thing of any other good ones they could put out? I for one want to see Darkwing Duck in a costumes like this.
logo5pp.gif

No, don't **** with th' classics. I checked out Haunted Mansion, art was garbage. Gargoyles is next on my list...hope it's good.

I'm planning on picking up Tron next week :up:

ok, first Jhonen Vasquez, creator of Johnny the Homocidal Maniac, is asked to design a cartoon for Nickelodeon, and now SLG, the company that published JTHM, is doing Disney comics? WTF? :confused:

Disney execs are usually so touchy-feely, I would have thought they'd have avoided a company named "slave labor"

Elijya said:
ok, first Jhonen Vasquez, creator of Johnny the Homocidal Maniac, is asked to design a cartoon for Nickelodeon, and now SLG, the company that published JTHM, is doing Disney comics? WTF? :confused:

Disney execs are usually so touchy-feely, I would have thought they'd have avoided a company named "slave labor"

-- there's new management at Disney, I'm guessing the comics side of things, although small, is affected.

-- you also have to take into consideration what SLG is publishing for Disney. I doubt Disney would let them publish their Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck comics.

There's another company publishing those guys I believe. Mostly reprints from earlier years.

Elijya said:

Remember that rumor of him taking over FF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"