Smallville 'Smallville' Star Allison Mack Arrested for Alleged Ties to Sex Cult

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
:loco: :csad:

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...arrested-for-alleged-ties-to-sex-cult-w519396

Allison Mack, known for long-running role as Chloe Sullivan on the show Smallville, was arrested on Friday, News 4 New York reports. She allegedly has ties to the cult-like group NXIVM, whose leader, Keith Raniere, was arrested in March and charged with sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy.

Mack was taken into custody by the FBI in Brooklyn, according to News 4. She is due to appear in court later on Friday.

Frank Parlato, a former NXIVM publicist and a whistleblower, has described Mack as a key figure in Raniere's organization – the person dubbed "CC-1" in a criminal complaint filed by FBI agent Michael Lever and unsealed in a Brooklyn court in March.

Lever's report alleges that Raniere is the "master" of pyramid-style "organized criminal group." Raniere, the only male in NXIVM, allegedly maintains sexual relationships with over a dozen women in the group and uses the threat of blackmail to prevent anyone from leaving the organization or publicizing its existence. In addition, Lever's complaint alleges that some women are forcibly branded with Raniere's initials, and that Raniere's "slaves" are encouraged to pay thousands of dollars to attend NXIVM workshops.

In the Community section of the Hype, there is a thread that has been discussing all types of sexual misconducts by the famous (it was started after the Harvey Weinstein stuff started).....Allison Mack's being part of this strange sex cult has been brought up for awhile now. People have been wondering when she would be arrested.

I remember hearing murmurings about this. Wow, so now she's been arrested.

She still looks unbelievably hot. I always had a bit of a thing for her.

Wonder if they'll bring in Kreuk to testify. Reports stated she was the one that got Allison in before leaving it herself.

NXIVM Sex Cult: ‘Smallville’s’ Allison Mack No Longer Under Leader’s Spell After Guilty Plea — She Wept

Now, she is widely predicted to testify against him [Keith Raniere] during the trial, which started May 7 and is expected to last six weeks.

“The spell has been broken for Allison. What I hear from my sources is that she’s no longer under Keith’s control. She’s still in the process of trying to come to terms with everything and I’m hearing she’s very bruised right now, but she has cut ties with Keith Raniere and she is now facing up to the ugly truth about him.”

What a waste of her life. To think she will spend the next 15 or more years in prison. Not the sort of ending I pictured for Chloe Sullivan. Sam Jones III spent time in prison, and that seemed a waste, but he's already out and has returned to acting. It was relatively short compared to what Allison Mack would serve.

Last edited:
All this time she could've cried out "somebody save me!"

She's lucky. Her conviction typically carries a 14-17 year sentence. She must've turned a ton of evidence on Raniere and that horrible Nancy woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"