5th Graders Arrested for Having Sex in Class!

12 and 13 in 5th grade.

were these slow kids?

and this may not even be a crime.

sex with minors is a crime but sex between minors...?

I salute their adventurous stupidity.

That's pretty messed up, but I can sort of understand why it could happen. They're just starting to learn about sex and they're probably curious. I'm actually sort of surprised that this kinda thing doesn't happen more often.

jeez I was 13 at the start of ninth grade.... kids must have sneaked in from another class or skipped the assembly...

Wow 5ht grade is just sickening. It easy to understand in high school but elementary school? nasty

That's disgusting, but I'm not surprised. I remember one of my teacher's in high school telling my class about how her niece in elementary school didn't like to use the bathroom during school because she would hear moaning noises coming from the bathroom :csad:

1 - I wasn't even *********ing when I was in Grade 5.

2 - Why do the Dumb guys always get more ass?

Sheez, I was still snorting pixie stix and collecting Web of Spider-man in 5th grade. Oh, and mooning girls, that was sexy.

it sounds appalling and all, but I doubt they were actually engaging in intercourse.

This is some sick, sad, sh-t.

I'd kill my kid if he did something like that.

I was a tad shocked that they were in the fifth grade still until I realized that it was New Orleans. Being amazed that New Orleans is full of trash is like being amazed that Utah is full of Mormons.

Wow, they really changed the cirrculum since I was in 5th grade.

Are you sure they weren't just playing "Doctor?"

12 and 13 in 5th grade.

were these slow kids?

I can't speak for the 13 yr olds, but as far as the 12 yr olds are concerned, you have to remember school was delayed for like a year cause of Hurricane Katrina!

You beat me to that :csad::up:

You snooze you loose!

Do you mean that you weren't *********ing correctly or you never played with yourself?

I don't think anyone does that in 5th grade. I didn't start *********ing till I was like in 7th grade! ALTHOUGH I did attend my first make-out party in 6th grade! :o

I don't think anyone does that in 5th grade. I didn't start *********ing till I was like in 7th grade! ALTHOUGH I did attend my first make-out party in 6th grade! :o

I started *********ion in the fifth. :dry: Even infants have been known to *********e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"